Page 15 of 582 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115515 ... LastLast

Thread: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Re: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3263063;
    This passage is from a news article ( at Dreamers') entitled, "Bachelor looks for a wife - and a mother" by Rick Bentley - McClatchy Newspapers

"What I also learned through that experience is that the person I need to be with has to have been through some kind of their own experience in life to know that they're ready for a family. Because I've already got a family," Mesnick says. "So I was looking for somebody that not only had all the qualities that Deanna had but also I learned that they had to have been through dating in a long-term relationship. Or experience with kids. Or they've got that party scene out of their system.

"I love to do those type of things. But half the time I'm Dad at home with Ty."

This re-iterates and re-words several things he has already said. One thing he said in another article was that he and his ex spent most of the time trying to help her figure out her interests in life. ( He then worded it in such a way that indicated DeAnna did not know either).
    He wanted someone who knew that about herself already this time.

What I am getting from everything he is saying is that he does not want somebody who wants to be in the entertainment/media type fields or who is looking for that type of self-development.

I never got the idea that he is against career women - only that based on his experience ( wife ran off and is also involved in creative entertainment type pursuits and Bachelorette rejected him in order to pursue entertainment avenues), he doesn't want someone else who wants that same kind of thing in life. "She knows herself. She is ready to settle down, etc."

If Melissa is F1, then they discussed her prior desires to be in the entertainment/media fields, and I would have to believe that he came to the understanding that is no longer what she desires.

If she is not F1, then maybe he found out that she does still desire to be in those fields somewhere down the road when/if the opportunity avails itself. She is perky and attractive. If she indeed does have a degree in communication, then such a job in the media is not out of the question.
    For me...in reading her bio and looking at ehr pics...I see DeAnna all over agian...her smile, looks, charm, mannerisms in pics...they just repeat what he saw in DeAnna...I still think that is when Dee comes to visit him...at F3...to help him see that what he sees in melissa is the same thing he saw in her...and therefore, he may send Melissa home at that point????

Although i have her as my F1 for lack of any other evidence that she goes...and MAYBE..he keeps her because she reminds him of DeAnna...but yets has the qualities Dee was missing?

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3263055;
    Okay....so over the last few days so many have contributed and we have come to the following conclusions:

Umbrella Girl = LCD (but which blonde?) on the wharf in NZ
    Purple Dress Girl = F2 Molly/Jillian at Eagles' nest pressumed FRC place
    Bungee Girl = FD Sharon/Jillian

most agree at this point...F4 = Megan
    F3 = Sharon / Jillian
    F2 = Jillian/Molly (Purple dress girl)
    F1 = Melissa

I can't wait until monday to get more SCs and get this dog gone thing figured out...then we can sit back and watch the fun!

of course this list is supject to change as we get more Sc and details!
    Bungee lady could be Molly or Sharon, not Jillian. Jillian is brunette!

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3263065;
    For me...in reading her bio and looking at ehr pics...I see DeAnna all over agian...her smile, looks, charm, mannerisms in pics...they just repeat what he saw in DeAnna...I still think that is when Dee comes to visit him...at F3...to help him see that what he sees in melissa is the same thing he saw in her...and therefore, he may send Melissa home at that point????

Although i have her as my F1 for lack of any other evidence that she goes...and MAYBE..he keeps her because she reminds him of DeAnna...but yets has the qualities Dee was missing?
    I believe that there is ALOT more to Melissa than even comes close to u-no-hoo - and I don't think there is any comparison at all.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I believe F4 are Molly, Melissa, Jillian and Megan. The F3 are Jillian, Molly, Melissa. F2 are Molly & Melissa. So far we don't know who F1 except that spoilers have said that Melissa is it. Definitely bungee girl is Molly. Shoulder shape for PDG give that away... Can't be Sharon. No matter how nice everyone thinks she is, it isn't Sharon.

FORT Fogey

Some time ago, I read another poster who stated that TPTB bring in contestants/situations that are going to test the Bach/ette's weaknesses. I had not thought of that, but it makes a certain amount of (nasty) sense ( especially when related to Fleiss and Co.).

Think in terms of:

- Andy whose (maybe over-developed) sense of all things physical added with his (medically trained and encouraged) compassion drew him like a magnet to Bevin with all of her "hurts" and sexuality.

- Byron who was instantly attracted to the Latina ex-cheerleader/dancer Mary who looked remarkabley like Byron's also Latina young ex wife who ran off to be a Las Vegas dancer.

- DeAnna who was drawn immediately to Graham's looks and persona - a combination which we had already seen fail her and which we found out had failed her before as well.

- Blob who selected Estella, a direct look-alike for the picture we saw of his ex-wife.

- Meredith who selected Ian - the kind of guy she said in a PI had she "always went for and who always broke her heart."

If Melissa was the forerunner at that point, it is conceivable that the TPTB in some of their odd ways of thinking just might have brought DeAnna back because they thought Melissa reminded Jason of DeAnna - but then that might just be why they hired Melissa in the first place.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3263071;
    I believe that there is ALOT more to Melissa than even comes close to u-no-hoo - and I don't think there is any comparison at all.
    The general comparisons would be same ethnicity,approximately the same age and even about the same height. I'm sure Melissa is a different person than DeAnna, but there may even be more similarities that will come in to play as the season progresses. There very well may be ALOT that is similar as well as ALOT that is different. If you truly believe Jason...he won't do a complete about face and choose someone who doesn't have a few of the same qualities as DeAnna. Rather I think his chosen one will encompass some of those that attracted him to DeAnna in the first place and then he will see and feel those that were truly missing with her in his F1.

that's what I'm thinking too - she's too much like Deanna and maybe somebody will point it out to him, even if he doens't see it himself. I'm starting to lean toward him choosing Jillian. She seems to be pretty illusive since the end of the show and not much is being said about her by her friends and family.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I think we need to remember we don't know Melissa at all, except what has been seen of her on Dallas Cowboys. We don't know if she's anything at all like Deanna. I remember Deanna as being full of herself and a little **tchy. I'd hate to think Jason would go for a girl like that on his own show.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3262999;
    Anyone know how tall Jason is? I am guessing 5'10".
    I didn't have a measuring tape or anything, but when I saw him, I would guess he is 5'8...9 max. That is what he seemed to me. Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3263115;
    I think we need to remember we don't know Melissa at all, except what has been seen of her on Dallas Cowboys. We don't know if she's anything at all like Deanna. I remember Deanna as being full of herself and a little **tchy. I'd hate to think Jason would go for a girl like that on his own show.
    On the DCC series, her personality was adorable, she was alot like Jenni.