Page 14 of 582 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114514 ... LastLast

Thread: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Re: B13 Thoughts and Comments

I thought I heard or read in an interview that Jason said they share custody. I remember thinking that I had thought he had full custody
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3262982;
    One word.......................... ..............MOM

Found it - from the conference call:

Mike Hughes: Is Ty with you most of the time or split or...

Jason Mesnick: It's split.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Anyone know how tall Jason is? I am guessing 5'10".
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3262999;
    I would tend to agree that he is just about that BLONDIE
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3263003;
    I would tend to agree that he is just about that BLONDIE
    Thank you Capegal!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3262999;
    I believe that's just about right.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3263039;
    I believe that's just about right.
    Who was the great "line drawer" in the past who would give us shots of the gals & bach with the sholders lines so we could "eye" up their heights??? i think we need their expertice right about now!

Okay....so over the last few days so many have contributed and we have come to the following conclusions:

Umbrella Girl = LCD (but which blonde?) on the wharf in NZ
    Purple Dress Girl = F2 Molly/Jillian at Eagles' nest pressumed FRC place
    Bungee Girl = FD Sharon/Jillian

most agree at this point...F4 = Megan
    F3 = Sharon / Jillian
    F2 = Jillian/Molly (Purple dress girl)
    F1 = Melissa

I can't wait until monday to get more SCs and get this dog gone thing figured out...then we can sit back and watch the fun!

of course this list is supject to change as we get more Sc and details!
    Last edited by fan*addict; 01-03-2009 at 04:37 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3262934;
    I don't believe that Jason is looking for a stay at home mom for Ty... I think he means someone willing to spend their time with Ty while they have a job. I don't think what job she has matters, just a willingness to be a family with Jason & Ty, which doesn't necessarily mean being a SAHM (until after they have kids of own). I can't see Jason wanting a homebody woman... He wants someone outgoing and who has a spark for life. Or so he's said.
    This passage is from a news article ( at Dreamers') entitled, "Bachelor looks for a wife - and a mother" by Rick Bentley - McClatchy Newspapers

"What I also learned through that experience is that the person I need to be with has to have been through some kind of their own experience in life to know that they're ready for a family. Because I've already got a family," Mesnick says. "So I was looking for somebody that not only had all the qualities that Deanna had but also I learned that they had to have been through dating in a long-term relationship. Or experience with kids. Or they've got that party scene out of their system.

"I love to do those type of things. But half the time I'm Dad at home with Ty."

This re-iterates and re-words several things he has already said. One thing he said in another article was that he and his ex spent most of the time trying to help her figure out her interests in life. ( He then worded it in such a way that indicated DeAnna did not know either).
    He wanted someone who knew that about herself already this time.

What I am getting from everything he is saying is that he does not want somebody who wants to be in the entertainment/media type fields or who is looking for that type of self-development.

I never got the idea that he is against career women - only that based on his experience ( wife ran off and is also involved in creative entertainment type pursuits and Bachelorette rejected him in order to pursue entertainment avenues), he doesn't want someone else who wants that same kind of thing in life. "She knows herself. She is ready to settle down, etc."

If Melissa is F1, then they discussed her prior desires to be in the entertainment/media fields, and I would have to believe that he came to the understanding that is no longer what she desires.

If she is not F1, then maybe he found out that she does still desire to be in those fields somewhere down the road when/if the opportunity avails itself. She is perky and attractive. If she indeed does have a degree in communication, then such a job in the media is not out of the question.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?