Page 11 of 582 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: B13 Thoughts and Comments

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: B13 Thoughts and Comments

I think Deanna has turned out to be as much a disaster for TPTB as Brad ever was...In fact, most seasons of this show are a train wreck... To date only a few have turned out to be true love stories... Trista & Ryan, Mary & Byron, Charlie & Sarah, and Meredith & Ian ... with Jen & Andrew, Tessa & Andy, and Deanna & Jesse at least making a go of a relationship after the show. Then we have Travis, Blob, Jesse, Alex, Aaron, Lorenzo, Brad, Matt, & Jen all being complete waste's of time!

All I hope is that Jason is going into this intending to actually end up in a long term relationship. I don't actually care if they get married, but if he chooses a twinkie or a shallow fame seeker, I will be truly disappointed.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3262106;
    Just pondering and considering.

1. In Jason's first interview after filming he indicated the woman he chooses has gone through some (hallowing) experiences to make her stronger and define her.
    2. He also said recently that the woman knows who she is. Likely that this woman has passed the stage of seeking instant thrills, has an occupation that she is satisfied with and it is not just a stepping stone to something else. He has had that with his ex and Deanna he does not want another.
    3. In the last preview he said he said " I had absolutely no idea it was going to turn out this way". He came on the show to fall in love. He was confident he will fall in love because it had happened before. There must be something extra here for the turn out this way statement. Another kid??
    2. He also said recently that the woman knows who she is. Likely that this woman has passed the stage of seeking instant thrills, has an occupation that she is satisfied with and it is not just a stepping stone to something else. He has had that with his ex and Deanna he does not want another

We have been in discussion how Sharon would have to be a secure person in herself and in her career to leave her job to do the show.
    I was thinking about that, and I remembered that on Melissa's thread a friend of hers made the remark that the plan ( to be a cheerleader) was always just to be two years ( with the insinuation that she would then move on to what she wanted to do in life). We know that she did not go back out for cheerleader again after the 2 years.
    Jason also stated that his first wife did not know what her hobbies and interests in life were and that they spent a lot of their time together trying to figure that out ( for her).
    For speculation, if Melissa is F1 did the two of them have this discussion which would result in his statement that "she knows who she is"?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Be still my teeny, tiny romantic heart. ABC and, unintentionally, HGTV are messing with you. This afternoon our beloved Chris Harrison , who hosts Designer's Challenge on HGTV, presented a show featuring event planners with an in-home wedding as their challenge. Pitter-Patter goes the beat of my heart. Then, ABC is dusting off Sleepless in Seattle for our weekend viewing pleasure; and I'm afraid my emotions will be primed and ready to expect a romantic Bachelor Premiere on Monday after this deluge. Maybe I'll keep a barf bag by my chair to remind me not to sink into a miasma of programmed romance.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3262355;
    I am sure tears by Jason are at the difficulty of knowing you broke someone's heart. ALL participants have agreed this is the most difficult part of the process, telling someone you don't reciprocate their feelings. I am sure that's all the tears are.
    Nah - you're all wrong.... he starts crying and is saying "no, no no" when they tell him that Deanna is there to see him
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by forever;3262339;
    If it is an early date/ group setting it is a moot point, but why does everyone think the 2nd picture is Naomi?
    Again - one of the SC's in that group of the girl snuggling with Jason - with the wine glass - it is not just the hair - it is her lips - they are definitely Naomi's
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;3260820;
    Ok, bringing this back to the topic of the thread...

The words "she's back"....

Could it be that because somebody eliminates herself from the show early on in the proceedings (after Jason picked her as the final 15) that TPTB bring/allow one of the rejects back...so that Jason still has 15 to choose from?

It appears to be early in the show that someone says this....
    I don't think it is Deanna because it is rumoured that De comes back in NZ when there would only be 3 girls and they are separated by the time of the FDs.
    I think the girl that comes back is the girl the ladies voted off the first night. I just can't see TPTB sending a girl home at the bequest of the other women w/o Jason having a say so in the decision.JMO

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3262366;
    All I hope is that Jason is going into this intending to actually end up in a long term relationship.
    Good luck on that, because I do not think that is his incentive.

He is cashing in on his 15 minutes...for another 15 minutes...and more $$$.

JMHO (sorry).

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3262710;
    I think the girl that comes back is the girl the ladies voted off the first night. I just can't see TPTB sending a girl home at the bequest of the other women w/o Jason having a say so in the decision.JMO
    Jason has the override...I don't remember where, but an official source like TV Guide says so.

I never thought that the women could just vote someone off, Survivor style, anyway. What if they voted off Jason's F1?

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3262511;
    Nah - you're all wrong.... he starts crying and is saying "no, no no" when they tell him that Deanna is there to see him
    Good point!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3262735;
    Jason has the override...I don't remember where, but an official source like TV Guide says so.

I never thought that the women could just vote someone off, Survivor style, anyway. What if they voted off Jason's F1?
    Or worse yet, Jason!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.