Thread: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Re: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;3278900;
    And after only 2 episodes I can see why! Most know that there is so much more to come and Jillian appears to be the front runner IMO. It will be interesting to see how they handle Melissa's edit to show she is ready/mature enough for the Seatle livestyle that Jason offers if she is F1.
    OR... they will mess it up like on Deanna's season and we will be left completely confused and blindsided as to why he picked Melissa haha I would be upset and vow to never watch bach again and then be back the next season as always. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;3278900;
    And after only 2 episodes I can see why! Most know that there is so much more to come and Jillian appears to be the front runner IMO. It will be interesting to see how they handle Melissa's edit to show she is ready/mature enough for the Seatle livestyle that Jason offers if she is F1.
    Is there really anything to indicate what the average viewer thinks though? There's no 'poll' or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3279059;
    There has been an active discussion on the Melissa spoiler thread regarding proposals that probably shouldn't be there, so I will start it here:

Do you think the Bachelor should propose?

Give your reasons as to why or why not and be sure to include details such as under what circumstances, etc., if they apply.

Bloomers: No, I think it is ridiculous for any of them to propose. Just a little more than a month ago the man was dating 15 women at the same time, and the night before he seriously went out with another woman. In some cases, we know from what was said, he even slept with the F2. (Tara)

Heck no I don't think he should propose. How can someone commit to marry someone when they have feelings for someone else (love or otherwise)? And what woman in their right mind would accept a proposal from someone who has feelings for someone else?

I can just imagine telling my BFF that I was engaged to someone who was smooching on someone else a few days prior to our engagement. She would probably tell me to run for the hills--and get my head checked while I was there!
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Noobslueth
    ROFL ITA that the proposal gives more of a closure affect. I mean if she just said "hey do you want to be my girlfriend" she would say "isn't that what I was for the past 6 weeks" haha
    ========================

That's exactly what Charlie said to Bee and not only was that my favourite season, but they're still in a relationship (after a short break-up). These types of endings are more true to life.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3279064;
    Is there really anything to indicate what the average viewer thinks though? There's no 'poll' or anything.
    True! IMO when I look through screencaps and preview clips it appears that there are many with Jillian and few with Melissa. Maybe I've just put Jillian as the front runner (at this point) due to her great personality and obvious charm, even though I believe Melissa is F1 in the end. In the first 2 episodes Jillian has had a good amount of screentime too. So I guess that's where I made the assumption that Jillian would be considered a favorite at this point over Melissa. Definitely no scientic poll or anything!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3279064;
    I have also spoken with ladies after each show. According to them it is between Nikki and Melissa!!! I think after only 2 episodes it is still way up in the air to the average viewer. They may start to form opinions about the ladies but still have no clue.

hey does anyone know why Melissa's spoiler thread is locked now???

Quote Originally Posted by _dreamer23_;3279217;
    hey does anyone know why Melissa's spoiler thread is locked now???
    the mods usually lock threads when there's too much discussion (thoughts and comments) and no new spoiler information to talk about - It will re-open when there's more spoiler info.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3279219;
    the mods usually lock threads when there's too much discussion (thoughts and comments) and no new spoiler information to talk about - It will re-open when there's more spoiler info.
    oh okay cool! thanks!

There's no poll done for the average viewer, but just by what average viewers think..and the ones Ive talked to and heard comment think that jillian is the f1.
    "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe