Page 10 of 582 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Re: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3262289;
    im going to say both of these SCs take place at the mansion, didnt deanna and jason share some time on this couch or whatever it is, with this blanket?
    It may be on the same date but it is not the mansion. The wrought iron behind the hottub that Nikki is in does not match up to anything on the mansions grounds.
    Maybe this happens at the Bachelor's pad.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

ah i forgot that jason will have his own pad i just keep thinking its going to be like deanna's season and he will live in the mansion with 3 ladies lol

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3262288;
    The one with Nikki seems to be near the pool (looks like nikki has on a green bathing suit top) The one with Naomi..must be later in the evening..she has a glass of wine and seems to be leaning in on Jason..(maybe she has had a little toooo much!)
    If it is an early date/ group setting it is a moot point, but why does everyone think the 2nd picture is Naomi?

its naomi because she is the only one with hair that color. shes got a reddish tint that no one else does.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3262340;
    its naomi because she is the only one with hair that color. shes got a reddish tint that no one else does.
    Stephanie's hair looks like it has a red tint to it. JMO

RKS
    FORT Newbie

Long time lurker, first time poster. I haven't read everything and this may have been mentioned already. Is it possible that on the LCD's the F2 realizes that she is not the one and decides not to show for the LRC?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by RKS;3262349;
    Long time lurker, first time poster. I haven't read everything and this may have been mentioned already. Is it possible that on the LCD's the F2 realizes that she is not the one and decides not to show for the LRC?
    Maybe that is what put Jason in tears?

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I am sure tears by Jason are at the difficulty of knowing you broke someone's heart. ALL participants have agreed this is the most difficult part of the process, telling someone you don't reciprocate their feelings. I am sure that's all the tears are.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3262355;
    I am sure tears by Jason are at the difficulty of knowing you broke someone's heart. ALL participants have agreed this is the most difficult part of the process, telling someone you don't reciprocate their feelings. I am sure that's all the tears are.
    Especially since he knows exactly how it feels. You know, I always thought that Dee would have shed many more tears with Jason.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3262355;
    ITA Simplechef. Jason is a pretty emtional guy, so I think it will be very difficult for him to tell the F2 she isn't the one and since, he has also been in tis situation, he will know how it feels, especially if the F2 girl has confessed she is in love wih him.

The only other thing i could think of is that he is upset at having to say goodbye to Ty - maybe Ty did not stay in NZ the entire time and was upset.