Page 9 of 701 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but one of the sites that recaps TV shows and gives mild spoilers got to see the first episode of The Bachelor, up until the first rose ceremony. Most of the things in the article were things that we already know except one. They say that Megan steps out as the leader of the women who already have children and tells the other (childless) women that they have no clue what it's like to have a child and apparently that does not sit well with the other women.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny1229;3256472;
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but one of the sites that recaps TV shows and gives mild spoilers got to see the first episode of The Bachelor, up until the first rose ceremony. Most of the things in the article were things that we already know except one. They say that Megan steps out as the leader of the women who already have children and tells the other (childless) women that they have no clue what it's like to have a child and apparently that does not sit well with the other women.
    Which site? I would love to be totally spoiled!

eta

Oh, I found it and it sounds great! Thanks for the heads up.
    Last edited by atem; 12-22-2008 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny1229;3256472;
    Interesting, I wonder if this points the finger to Megan as the girl voted against by a few of the other B'ettes? Some take the vote seriously, and some nominate the person they feel is their biggest threat? Just throwing it out there....
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3256485;
    Interesting, I wonder if this points the finger to Megan as the girl voted against by a few of the other B'ettes? Some take the vote seriously, and some nominate the person they feel is their biggest threat? Just throwing it out there....
    I had a theory why we only see 19 of the ladies in the large around the couch group shot.

I stated that the rest were the top votes and were put aside to reveal who got the most votes.

For example we don't see Raquel or Megan in that shot. I forgot who were the others, but they were those that really had a shot (but for Nicole). I have to relook for that one!

eta
    Megan, Raquel, Nikki, Nicole and someone else (I think) are missing in that pic I'm talking about.
    Last edited by atem; 12-22-2008 at 08:49 PM.

FORT Newbie

First post, been lurking for a while but I saw the group photo scanned from OK! with the 5 "Women to Watch" on JU, is there a way to bring that over here?

Quote Originally Posted by In2Reality;3256638;
    First post, been lurking for a while but I saw the group photo scanned from OK! with the 5 "Women to Watch" on JU, is there a way to bring that over here?
    I'm not sure that it can be, because it's from another site?

Thank you Dreamer! Just make sure this does not end up on the 'screencap only' section.

And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3256680;
    Thank you Dreamer! Just make sure this does not end up on the 'screencap only' section.

Jillian has her arm linked with Jasons!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3256687;
    Nope. Her hand is resting/posed on her hip. Otherwise you'd see arm on Jason's sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3256687;
    When I first glanced at the magazine, I did a double take myself!

I then noticed that she had her hand on her hip.