Page 7 of 701 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Anyone know who is on the cover of the OK magazine that the TOP 5 to watch list and the pic of all the ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3255573;
    Anyone know who is on the cover of the OK magazine that the TOP 5 to watch list and the pic of all the ladies?

I would like to know also..I want to go it tomorrow,

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3255573;
    I thought I saw Jennifer Aniston on this months cover...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3255579;
    I thought I saw Jennifer Aniston on this months cover...
    OK is a weekly magazine. I hope it's the newest one!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3255583;
    OK is a weekly magazine. I hope it's the newest one!
    Someone said Jennifer Lopez without her wedding ring on too, so that might be it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3255587;
    Someone said Jennifer Lopez without her wedding ring on too, so that might be it!
    That was for the 4 single moms.

[QUOTE=Bloomers;3255265;]
    Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3255254;

Gotcha! All of a sudden, I had this memory of somebody saying, "I don't like having to dust all of those "whatnots". I can't remember who said it, but it was in reference to the stuff that gets collected over a lifetime and put in the livingroom.

I thought Jason meant "whatever" by "whatnot". A knicknack is a thing or a whatever, loosely speaking.
    It is an example of slang which would surely drive a foreigner crazy!!
    ITA. Here in the south "whatnot" is sometimes used instead of "whatever". Also "whatnots" are small (usually glass) figurines which are placed on a table or piano or other flat surfaces.

As a matter of fact, there is a box in my den right now which is labeled Christmas What-Nots (set-ups). It has my glass Christmas Santas and other things I set around the den during the holidays.

This is what is technically is stated in OK Magazine (with Jennifer Aniston on cover).

On p7: MEET THE BACHELORETTES!

Which of these hot hopefuls is engaged to divorced single dad Jason Mesnick? The Bachelor host Chris Harrison won't say, but he will admit , "All these women came in knowing that he was a single father and that he wasn't looking for the crazy drunk girl who would be naked and hanging from the chandelier." Account exec Jason, 32, attempted a second try at reality romance (the show returns to ABC on Jan 5) after DeAnna Pappas, 27, broke his heart in the July season finale of The Bachelortte. " I couldn't have imiagined it turning out this good," Chris tells OK! ...(*I think that was really a quote from Jason, not Chris.)

The Women To Watch:

SHANNON: 29. The dental hygenist from Marshal, MO. definitely did her homework, "She knew so much about Jason it freaked him out a little."

RAQUEL: 27. The medical student from Recife, Brazil, "wears her sexuality on her sleeve", revels Chris.

JILLIAN: 29. The interior designer from Alberta, Canada is "adventurous, but laid back", the host reports.

NAOMI, 24. "She has lips and curves that are very Angelina Jolie-esque", says Chris of the flight attendant from Carlsbed, CA.

NIKKI 29. "She's a pageant girl, so she knows how to present herself," Chris tells OK of the admin assistant from Blue Island, Ill.

eta
    I don't have a scanner, or I would have scanned the pic of Jason and the ladies.

Jillian is on his right and Renee his left (technically, not how we are viewing the photo, which would have Jillian on his left and Renee on his right).

Melissa is 3rd down from Renee's side.
    Last edited by atem; 12-21-2008 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3255735;
    This is what is technically is stated in OK Magazine (with Jennifer Aniston on cover).

On p7: MEET THE BACHELORETTES!

Which of these hot hopefuls is engaged to divorced single dad Jason Mesnick? The Bachelor host Chris Harrison won't say, but he will admit , "All these women came in knowing that he was a single father and that he wasn't looking for the crazy drunk girl who would be naked and hanging from the chandelier." Account exec Jason, 32, attempted a second try at reality romance (the show returns to ABC on Jan 5) after DeAnna Pappas, 27, broke his heart in the July season finale of The Bachelortte. " I couldn't have imiagined it turning out this good," Chris tells OK! ...(*I think that was really a quote from Jason, not Chris.)

The Women To Watch:

SHANNON: 29. The dental hygenist from Marshal, MO. definitely did her homework, "She knew so much about Jason it freaked him out a little."

RAQUEL: 27. The medical student from Recife, Brazil, "wears her sexuality on her sleeve", revels Chris.

JILLIAN: 29. The interior designer from Alberta, Canada is "adventurous, but laid back", the host reports.

NAOMI, 24. "She has lips and curves that are very Angelina Jolie-esque", says Chris of the flight attendant from Carlsbed, CA.

NIKKI 29. "She's a pageant girl, so she knows how to present herself," Chris tells OK of the admin assistant from Blue Island, Ill.

eta
    I don't have a scanner, or I would have scanned the pic of Jason and the ladies.

Jillian is on his right and Renee his left (technically, not how we are viewing the photo, which would have Jillian on his left and Renee on his right).

Melissa is 3rd down from Renee's side.
    Thanks for the info! I wish somehow you could throw me the pic from your computer to mine because I do have a scanner! Hopefully someone will have it up soon.

Jason will be on "Extra" tomorrow.