Page 698 of 701 FirstFirst ... 198598648688689690691692693694695696697698699700701 LastLast
Results 6,971 to 6,980 of 7010

Thread: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

sdl

Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

"Rycroft had returned to Texas to resume her career as an event planner...."
    Never heard that one before.

hom
    FORT Regular

Jasonsplace.com (his new site), links to his twitter account, it's real

second, Melissa will be on Extra on Tuesday TUE: Does Melissa Forgive Jason? | Extra

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by hom;3377666;
    Jasonsplace.com (his new site), links to his twitter account, it's real

second, Melissa will be on Extra on Tuesday TUE: Does Melissa Forgive Jason? | Extra
    I just went to jasonsplace.com, then took the link to his twitter account. My gosh it's funny how experiences like that can affect the way you see people.
    I've never had anything against Jason, Molly or Melissa personally. For the most part, I don't feel like I know enough to have informed personal opinions about them.
    But if you haven't visited "Jason's place," you owe it to yourself to do so. How a blog about Jason, Molly and Ty qualifies as a "charity" is beyond me.
    Equally weird is the twitter account. Jason checks in every few minutes throughout the day to advise us of what he's doing or thinking (eg, "Ty just beat me at a computer game!" or "great to be home"). I don't think the President gives this much detail about his daily activities.
    Apparently Jason's ego is still going strong.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3377700;
    I just went to jasonsplace.com, then took the link to his twitter account. My gosh it's funny how experiences like that can affect the way you see people.
    I've never had anything against Jason, Molly or Melissa personally. For the most part, I don't feel like I know enough to have informed personal opinions about them.
    But if you haven't visited "Jason's place," you owe it to yourself to do so. How a blog about Jason, Molly and Ty qualifies as a "charity" is beyond me.
    Equally weird is the twitter account. Jason checks in every few minutes throughout the day to advise us of what he's doing or thinking (eg, "Ty just beat me at a computer game!" or "great to be home"). I don't think the President gives this much detail about his daily activities.

In all fairness to Jason Twitter is pretty much like that for most people on the service. It seems that people either really like that moment to moment "in the know" or you don't.

Personally it's not my own way of doing things--but a lot of people really like the feeling they get being in on the minutiae of someone else's day.

Me--I've got my own minutiae to deal with.

I have to agree with you about the blog thing...it totally turned me off. I don't get what that has to do with a charity either. He could easily just do a blog from his myspace.

FORT Fogey

Someone said on Jokers that Mel will be on GMA this morning.

I really don't see the big deal. Twitter is setup so that you can tell people about your every move, have conversations, etc. He seems to have a large following so there are those who are interested. I'm not sure if that means he has an inflated ego, or if he wants to be in communication with people in order to advance his latest project. It is a good marketing strategy.

I actually liked the blog on Jason's Place.

I think it will be a great organization to help "single parents" of all backgrounds.

LSU Fan ~ Geaux Tigers! Am-Burr's Avatar

Loved Mel on DWTS!

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3377659;
    "Rycroft had returned to Texas to resume her career as an event planner...."
    Never heard that one before.
    Yikes, what happened to the whole teaching thing?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3377840;
    Yikes, what happened to the whole teaching thing?
    She isn't a teacher now and it takes a while to go back to school to get certified. It's more than likely that she will have to wait for the Fall to start any kind of certification program. You can't just walk into a school and tell them you want to be a teacher.