Thread: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by rockyone;3377507;
    Because this is a chance of a liftetime and not a dating show she is going to show hard work and talent! Melissa looked beautiful tonite and I hope she goes far. Heck I think I said once a wanted to be a supermodel ( never happened) does that make me a liar? No, life changes on a dime and I for one am excited for her. JMO
    I guess I just have a problem with it when some people and Melissa herself went on to say how Molly and Jason are lying or mis representing themselves in interviews but when Melissa does it, we are all suppose to forgive her.......Sorry I can't do that. Melissa just seems really phony to me and not someone that can be trusted. IMHO, of course.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3377486;
    Also, since it's a live show, they can't control the audience reaction (many boos for Jason dumping Melissa on TV), and standing ovations from Nancy O'Dell and the audience for an admirable performance.

Jason tried to get TB before he got on Deanna's Bach-ette season (and misrepresented his "single dad" status). Then he got TB 13. Oh, I could go on and on, but won't (the info is already on many other threads).

I don't see how anyone can drag Melissa down to Jason's (nor Molly's) level.

So Melissa is perfect in everyway and Jason and Molly are a level below Ms. Melissa....its wonderful to know so much about these three people that Melissa can do no wrong and Jason and Molly are imperfect...time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3377499;
    You are very right Trisha...........Molly and Jason appear very happy and after all the hatred spewed into their direction, hopefully they will make it. As far as Melissa goes, I think you are right.
    I don't see Molly and Jason going the distance. I think they will be history in a few months.

hom
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3377491;
    I guess I just remember her saying that she was done with the cameras and wants to get on with her life and her teaching certificate.......if that is the case, I just don't understand her wanting to be back in front of the camera's again. Maybe her interviews can't be trusted either.......
    I take it at face value ... she was done, turned down the bach'ette, only did one post ATFR interview on Ellen and flew home to Dallas. Then, just when she thought life would return to normal they called and offered DWTS. She has danced her entire life, doesn't want to have any regrets. She spoke with people before deciding, Naomi was one. Naomi told her she would regret it later if she passed. Melissa decided to take advantage of the opportunity and go, she was on a plane 4 hours later.

I don't think Melissa is perfect but I have not seen her going around to every talk show bashing Jason. Jason has not bashed Melissa either Molly has been very quiet and polite during this mess. I hope Molly the best I don't care a plug nickle for Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by hom;3377517;
    I take it at face value ... she was done, turned down the bach'ette, only did one post ATFR interview on Ellen and flew home to Dallas. Then, just when she thought life would return to normal they called and offered DWTS. She has danced her entire life, doesn't want to have any regrets. She spoke with people before deciding, Naomi was one. Naomi told her she would regret it later if she passed. Melissa decided to take advantage of the opportunity and go, she was on a plane 4 hours later.
    I agree! Well said.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rockyone;3377515;
    I don't see Molly and Jason going the distance. I think they will be history in a few months.
    I am not so sure of that as their relationship is being built when everyone is putting so many doubts on it. Also, it is hard to have that kind of stress in your relationship but IMO, I think it will only make them stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3377476;
    Very good post Trisha,,,,,,,,,he learned from the past not to get involved with someone like that again. It is just too bad that some people are determined to live their lives in front of the camera, not once, or twice for that matter.......now Melissa is on her third time in front of the camera......maybe milking it for all it's worth? JMHO, of course.
    To me I see Melissa doing DWTS as an opportunity that sort of fell into her lap. She went on the Bach to find love, and she did, but it wasn't meant to be. No biggie she has moved on and so has J with Molly. I hope that Jolly is very happy together, and it appears that Melissa is happy as well.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

FORT Fanatic

OMG! Just saw the Bonnie Hunt interview. Quite a train wreck. Oh Jason! All the tap-dancing and back-peddling, it was making me dizzy just listening to him.

The canned and awkward "I take responsibility for my actions" line (did he finally hire a PR coach?)

and

"It depends on what your definition of a single parent is"..... how Clinton-esque.

Reminded me of - "It depends on what your definition of is, is"
    Last edited by Night Owl; 03-10-2009 at 12:34 AM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl;3377535;
    OMG! Just saw the Bonnie Hunt interview. Quite a train wreck. Oh Jason! All the tap-dancing and back-peddling, it was making me dizzy just listening to him.

The canned and awkward "I take responsibility for my actions" line (did he finally hire a PR coach?)

and

"It depends on what your definition of a single parent is"..... how Clinton-esque.

Reminded me of - "It depends on what your definition of is, is"
    Yeah, that interview was very telling. I posted elsewhere that it seems that in between every interview, Jason and Molly read the boards and blog comments in order to revamp their stories and apologies.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!