Thread: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;3377445;
    I think tonight's Jason bashing was just to let people know she was the jilted one. Not everyone watches the show, but everyone has heard something about the ending this time around. A little venting from those who didn't the way Jason handled things is expected, but hopefully, that won't be an ongoing theme.

She looked just beautiful. Someone here said she looked like a young Marie Osmond and she did. She is very graceful. I hope she stays for awhile. She'll be fun to watch.
    ITA, I think the whole Bachelor thing tonight was not only a way to introduce and but because they didn't have time to do an introductory package for her. She just started practicing Sat morning and had to learn the dance, get her costume fitted, do all the camera blocking, etc. I expect next week, her being on TB may be mentioned, but they're not going to play up the break up part. She did GREAT tonight considering everything.

I also think, it's time to stop bashing Jason and Molly. Although I was glad Bonnie Hunt asked some good questions of both Jason and Molly, it was kinda of hard to watch, it's getting a little old, I think they get a lot of people hate them.

Let's let them get on with their lives and let Melissa have fun taking advantage of great opportunity.
    The first step in getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want....Ben Stein

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3377455;
    Let's start with "Im not doing TV anymore".
    I'm returning to my private life. I'm back to work, I'm happy. I'm over the show. I have moved on. Yes, she moved on to further her career in the limelight with Realty show #3. Why not just tell it like it is, she is a limelight seeking attention getter who will do whatever to get her face in public.

By the way she really has put on the fake tan. And the sequin over the tramp stamp was special.
    When did she say she was not doing tv anymore, as I recall she said she wanted to go back to normal life, which probably was referring to the bachelorette, if she wanted limelight so, then she would have took that. Unless she has esp or can tell the future, she didn't know about DWTS, and I would have took it too. But here's an example of how we don't know what we will be doing on tomorrow. We all say we will see or talk to someone tomorrow, but that's something we don't know for sure, because we could be dead and gone.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3377458;
    Well I'm not in the field of trying to convince anyone of anything, like RS said people are going to believe what they want to believe. I haven't heard her say one thing of a lie, she's been up front and that's what I admire about her. Maybe I don't know what lieing is, maybe truth is what Jason and Molly is spewing out.
    I guess I just remember her saying that she was done with the cameras and wants to get on with her life and her teaching certificate.......if that is the case, I just don't understand her wanting to be back in front of the camera's again. Maybe her interviews can't be trusted either.......

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3377471;
    Jason is still giving interviews (or, at least new ones are still airing), so naturally people are still having reactions to him, his actions, and his words. If he doesn't want people to talk, perhaps he should stop yapping about all of this on TV shows and Twitter and wherever else. Just fuels the fire when he gives people more inconsistencies, more lame excuses, and on and on.
    It would also help tremendously (if Jason and Molly still feel the need to plaster themselves all over the media) that both would quit changing their stories. It's as if (and I bet it's true) they leave one interview, read the boards and blog comments, and rearrange their stories and apologies for the next interview.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Regular

Jason earned every bit of public derision he gets.

When you "sell" yourself as Mr. Sensitive, Mr. Intergrity, Mr. Wouldn't Hurt Someone Like I Was Hurt....

and then show your actions to be 100% opposite of what you presented....

and then turn around and blame the victim, the ex-girlfriend, the show, the producers, your mother, the ex-wife, and whoever else you can point the finger at....

the public will put you in your place, and do so as long as they deem fit.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3377469;
    Not if he really did find love...and him and Molly look pretty happy to me.

Hopefully, they make it after all the hate that's been directed toward them. How much is too much for a relationship that Melissa would have ended in a couple weeks anyway.

And how much hate is necessary when Chris Brown beat his girlfriend's face to pulp...and I sure didn't see him apologize and say he was at fault!
    You are very right Trisha...........Molly and Jason appear very happy and after all the hatred spewed into their direction, hopefully they will make it. As far as Melissa goes, I think you are right.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3377452;
    Look, he's the one with the 'twitter' going on about it. It really wasn't that big a deal to me. It was the first show and what did he expect? Just because ABC is the network doesn't mean they can control what comes out of the hosts mouths.
    I just saw that. I love how he says it wasn't a "fair representation" but admits he didn't even watch it. lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3377487;
    I just want all these Bachelor people to leave my screen forever, except for Jillian. Can't wait to see her season and her crop of 25 hotties. Go Jill.
    A big thumbs up paridy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3377490;
    When did she say she was not doing tv anymore, as I recall she said she wanted to go back to normal life, which probably was referring to the bachelorette, if she wanted limelight so, then she would have took that. Unless she has esp or can tell the future, she didn't know about DWTS, and I would have took it too. But here's an example of how we don't know what we will be doing on tomorrow. We all say we will see or talk to someone tomorrow, but that's something we don't know for sure, because we could be dead and gone.
    Ellen show

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3377491;
    I guess I just remember her saying that she was done with the cameras and wants to get on with her life and her teaching certificate.......if that is the case, I just don't understand her wanting to be back in front of the camera's again. Maybe her interviews can't be trusted either.......
    Because this is a chance of a liftetime and not a dating show she is going to show hard work and talent! Melissa looked beautiful tonite and I hope she goes far. Heck I think I said once a wanted to be a supermodel ( never happened) does that make me a liar? No, life changes on a dime and I for one am excited for her. JMO