Thread: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3377439;
    I don't think you and I will be able to see eye to eye when it comes to Melissa. All I hear is lies and her voice drives me nuts. She irritated me on night one and it got worse as the show went on. Maybe you and I should just agree to disagree when it comes to Melissa as I will never be able to see any good traits in her. JMHO, of course.
    Well I'm not in the field of trying to convince anyone of anything, like RS said people are going to believe what they want to believe. I haven't heard her say one thing of a lie, she's been up front and that's what I admire about her. Maybe I don't know what lieing is, maybe truth is what Jason and Molly is spewing out.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3377423;
    But haven't we all agreed that Melissa wasn't "dumped" per se, that they were broken up already? And that what Melissa was "blind-sided" with is the information that Jason wanted to have a second chance with Molly? (I'm not condoning it, I'm just making the distinction).

Jason is getting what Melissa got, times a million. Whereas Melissa got an immediate outpouring of love and support from the whole country after her humiliation, Jason is being treated universally as a social outcast.

I've never even liked Jason, I do actually think he's a loser, but isn't enough enough already? I'm tired of seeing him vilified every time I turn on my TV. I'm upset at what I saw tonight on DWTS-- one of my favourite shows. They didn't need to go there.
    Very good post avalon..........I too am getting tired of everyone slamming him either on the tv or on these boards. Enough is enough!! As far as Melissa being on another show, I thought she said that she was done with them and was going to concentrate on her teaching career.........yet here she is again, on another "reality" show. Maybe she wasn't telling the truth then.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3377453;
    If he feels like the luckiest guy in the world, then he's delusional. Anyone in his position right now should be miserable.

Molly will wake up one day soon and realize that Jason wasn't worth all that she's suffered because of him.
    Not if he really did find love...and him and Molly look pretty happy to me.

Hopefully, they make it after all the hate that's been directed toward them. How much is too much for a relationship that Melissa would have ended in a couple weeks anyway.

And how much hate is necessary when Chris Brown beat his girlfriend's face to pulp...and I sure didn't see him apologize and say he was at fault!

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3377460;
    Very good post avalon..........I too am getting tired of everyone slamming him either on the tv or on these boards. Enough is enough!! As far as Melissa being on another show, I thought she said that she was done with them and was going to concentrate on her teaching career.........yet here she is again, on another "reality" show. Maybe she wasn't telling the truth then.
    Jason is still giving interviews (or, at least new ones are still airing), so naturally people are still having reactions to him, his actions, and his words. If he doesn't want people to talk, perhaps he should stop yapping about all of this on TV shows and Twitter and wherever else. Just fuels the fire when he gives people more inconsistencies, more lame excuses, and on and on.

As for Melissa, I can't speak for TX but in VA, if you already have a Bachelor's degree and want to become a teacher, you have to apply to a college and either get accepted into a Master's teaching program or get accepted as a filler type student for the teaching classes. Here, you wouldn't be able to start at any school I know of until summer sessions begin. DWTS will end in May. So, nope, don't see where she's not telling the truth. Getting enrolled in a program doesn't happen over night, needless to say.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3377447;
    I am speaking for Jason, but I think he is feeling like the luckiest guy in the whole world...thank goodness he didn't get involved with a girl who wants to be in front of the camera...just like DeAnna and his ex wife.

and Molly's little fairy tale book about her and Jason just may have a happy ending after all.
    Very good post Trisha,,,,,,,,,he learned from the past not to get involved with someone like that again. It is just too bad that some people are determined to live their lives in front of the camera, not once, or twice for that matter.......now Melissa is on her third time in front of the camera......maybe milking it for all it's worth? JMHO, of course.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3377455;
    Let's start with "Im not doing TV anymore".
    I'm returning to my private life. I'm back to work, I'm happy. I'm over the show. I have moved on. Yes, she moved on to further her career in the limelight with Realty show #3. Why not just tell it like it is, she is a limelight seeking attention getter who will do whatever to get her face in public.

By the way she really has put on the fake tan. And the sequin over the tramp stamp was special.
    Excellent post pminn.....sometimes the 3rd time isn't the charm.

FORT Fogey

Juat saw Melissa's performance--wow. Grace under extreme pressure.

I agree with the judges that she already has a very good line.

I think within a few weeks she'll be judged by the fans on her dancing and not on her previous history.

I also think she lucked out with Tony--he said he used as many ballet moves as possible and built a waltz around that. Good thinking and yes he did help make her look good. But those graceful moves and lines were all hers.

What a pleasure to watch. Could be a very good season.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3377476;
    Very good post Trisha,,,,,,,,,he learned from the past not to get involved with someone like that again. It is just too bad that some people are determined to live their lives in front of the camera, not once, or twice for that matter.......now Melissa is on her third time in front of the camera......maybe milking it for all it's worth? JMHO, of course.
    Honestly, can't the same be said about Jason? He wanted to be The Bachelor. That didn't happen, so he accepted a slot on The Bachelorette. Then he went on The Bachelor. 2 shows of the exact same type. He seems to be the one determined to live his love life in front of a camera, from my perspective.

Regardless, I think Melissa did great on DWTS and will be around for a long time this season. I'd have taken that opportunity in a second, even though I'd never be caught dead on a Bachelor/ette show.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3377452;
    Look, he's the one with the 'twitter' going on about it. It really wasn't that big a deal to me. It was the first show and what did he expect? Just because ABC is the network doesn't mean they can control what comes out of the hosts mouths.

I don't get it. Jason got what he wanted, so what if some don't like it? The show used him, well, he used the show...plus, he wants to continue using it to promote his causes.
    Also, since it's a live show, they can't control the audience reaction (many boos for Jason dumping Melissa on TV), and standing ovations from Nancy O'Dell and the audience for an admirable performance.

Jason tried to get TB before he got on Deanna's Bach-ette season (and misrepresented his "single dad" status). Then he got TB 13. Oh, I could go on and on, but won't (the info is already on many other threads).

I don't see how anyone can drag Melissa down to Jason's (nor Molly's) level.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Premium Member

I just want all these Bachelor people to leave my screen forever, except for Jillian. Can't wait to see her season and her crop of 25 hotties. Go Jill.