Thread: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3377415;
    Good for Melissa. Personally I'd never go on the Bachelor but if I did and DWTS called, I'd be there like a shot. She did great with only 2 days to prepare. I don't feel sorry for Jason at all, Karma baby.
    Yes she did great for a couple of days to prepare. Makes me think after the bachelorette airs, Molly might be wondering why is she with Jason. You have Melissa doing DWTS and Jillian as the bachelorette with some hunky guys, while she's stuck with Jason and a child she is clearly not ready for. Right Karma is a mess.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3377424;
    Goooo Melissa, that girl is working it. right, they asked her about her dancing experience and DCC was part of it, I like hearing her speak, when she speak there isn't a bunch of lies coming out of her mouth...like a couple of other peoples, I tired of. Gooo Melissa
    I don't think you and I will be able to see eye to eye when it comes to Melissa. All I hear is lies and her voice drives me nuts. She irritated me on night one and it got worse as the show went on. Maybe you and I should just agree to disagree when it comes to Melissa as I will never be able to see any good traits in her. JMHO, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl;3377420;
    Where can I find the skit from The Soup? I checked youtube and couldn't find it the other day.
    You will enjoy it, it was funny. Although it was very funny, it also made some good points.

I think tonight's Jason bashing was just to let people know she was the jilted one. Not everyone watches the show, but everyone has heard something about the ending this time around. A little venting from those who didn't the way Jason handled things is expected, but hopefully, that won't be an ongoing theme.

She looked just beautiful. Someone here said she looked like a young Marie Osmond and she did. She is very graceful. I hope she stays for awhile. She'll be fun to watch.

Premium Member

I loved The Soup clip, they kept showing Jason crying all the time. Loved it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3377435;
    Yes she did great for a couple of days to prepare. Makes me think after the bachelorette airs, Molly might be wondering why is she with Jason. You have Melissa doing DWTS and Jillian as the bachelorette with some hunky guys, while she's stuck with Jason and a child she is clearly not ready for. Right Karma is a mess.
    I am speaking for Jason, but I think he is feeling like the luckiest guy in the whole world...thank goodness he didn't get involved with a girl who wants to be in front of the camera...just like DeAnna and his ex wife.

and Molly's little fairy tale book about her and Jason just may have a happy ending after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl;3377432;
    I agree, it is getting to be enough. But, I fully expected it on DWTS. I think they were looking to sensationalize the situation as a way to play up who she is, because she's not a celebrity. They didn't want to just say she's "one of the girls from The Bachelor". It sounds better to say/imply that shes the girl that was devastated by that callous pr--ck of a Bachelor, on national television, just last week.
    You make a very good point. Thanks!

Still doesn't make it right, however. It's really ABC that's callous here. Naively, Jason gave them more "drama" then they could ever hope for, and now they're basically just throwing him under the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3377423;
    But haven't we all agreed that Melissa wasn't "dumped" per se, that they were broken up already? And that what Melissa was "blind-sided" with is the information that Jason wanted to have a second chance with Molly? (I'm not condoning it, I'm just making the distinction).

Jason is getting what Melissa got, times a million. Whereas Melissa got an immediate outpouring of love and support from the whole country after her humiliation, Jason is being treated universally as a social outcast.

I've never even liked Jason, I do actually think he's a loser, but isn't enough enough already? I'm tired of seeing him vilified every time I turn on my TV. I'm upset at what I saw tonight on DWTS-- one of my favourite shows. They didn't need to go there.
    Look, he's the one with the 'twitter' going on about it. It really wasn't that big a deal to me. It was the first show and what did he expect? Just because ABC is the network doesn't mean they can control what comes out of the hosts mouths.

I don't get it. Jason got what he wanted, so what if some don't like it? The show used him, well, he used the show...plus, he wants to continue using it to promote his causes.

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3377447;
    I am speaking for Jason, but I think he is feeling like the luckiest guy in the whole world...thank goodness he didn't get involved with a girl who wants to be in front of the camera...just like DeAnna and his ex wife.

and Molly's little fairy tale book about her and Jason just may have a happy ending after all.
    If he feels like the luckiest guy in the world, then he's delusional. Anyone in his position right now should be miserable.

Molly will wake up one day soon and realize that Jason wasn't worth all that she's suffered because of him.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3377424;
    Goooo Melissa, that girl is working it. right, they asked her about her dancing experience and DCC was part of it, I like hearing her speak, when she speak there isn't a bunch of lies coming out of her mouth...like a couple of other peoples, I tired of. Gooo Melissa
    Let's start with "Im not doing TV anymore".
    I'm returning to my private life. I'm back to work, I'm happy. I'm over the show. I have moved on. Yes, she moved on to further her career in the limelight with Realty show #3. Why not just tell it like it is, she is a limelight seeking attention getter who will do whatever to get her face in public.

By the way she really has put on the fake tan. And the sequin over the tramp stamp was special.