Thread: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3377399;
    Your mom is right Jason missed the bullet with Melissa...she seems to be just like DeAnna and his ex-wife.....what's to be in front of the camera....
    my mom really liked melissa on the bachelor(she was her favorite)but since finding out that melissa was also on the dallas cowboys cheerleaders show, hearing she already has a bf on ellen, and seeing her on DWTS, her opinion appears to be changing.

i also never saw melissa on the dallas cowboys cheerleaders show but my sister watched it. i remember when the bachelor first started this season my sister remembered her. i asked her what melissa was like and she said she only remembered her because "she was really annoying. she was one of the girls who always wanted to be wherever a camera was."

i liked melissa a lot at the beginning but as time went on i started to see a side of her i didn't care for. jillian and molly started to grow on me.

Jason & Molly's Couples Quiz! | Extra

Jason & Molly's Couples Quiz!

"The Bachelor" Jason Mesnick and his girlfriend Molly Malaney are in "Extra's" hot seat -- taking a rapid-fire couples quiz to see if they really know each other! Do they pass the test?

Good for Melissa. Personally I'd never go on the Bachelor but if I did and DWTS called, I'd be there like a shot. She did great with only 2 days to prepare. I don't feel sorry for Jason at all, Karma baby.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3377413;
    I suspect they have been practicing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3377411;
    Yes you could say that about Jason, too when DeAnna rejected him on national TV. His rejection was protection, too.
    Absolutely.

FORT Fanatic

Where can I find the skit from The Soup? I checked youtube and couldn't find it the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3377396;
    I wasn't surprised and not all the judges took a dig at Jason. He needs to grow up! Now he knows a little how Melissa felt being dumped like she was and I'm so over the blaming ABC.
    But haven't we all agreed that Melissa wasn't "dumped" per se, that they were broken up already? And that what Melissa was "blind-sided" with is the information that Jason wanted to have a second chance with Molly? (I'm not condoning it, I'm just making the distinction).

Jason is getting what Melissa got, times a million. Whereas Melissa got an immediate outpouring of love and support from the whole country after her humiliation, Jason is being treated universally as a social outcast.

I've never even liked Jason, I do actually think he's a loser, but isn't enough enough already? I'm tired of seeing him vilified every time I turn on my TV. I'm upset at what I saw tonight on DWTS-- one of my favourite shows. They didn't need to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3377381;
    She is now on her next walk of fame Realty Show step #3.
    And she was not fabulous she was ok, she received critique the same as others. And don't you know, she got her DCC days input the short interview. And we saw the little crying start. Same actions, different realty show.
    Goooo Melissa, that girl is working it. right, they asked her about her dancing experience and DCC was part of it, I like hearing her speak, when she speak there isn't a bunch of lies coming out of her mouth...like a couple of other peoples, I tired of. Gooo Melissa

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl;3377420;
    Where can I find the skit from The Soup? I checked youtube and couldn't find it the other day.
    I think I found it on TWoP.....TB, Media thread.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3377423;
    But haven't we all agreed that Melissa wasn't "dumped" per se, that they were broken up already? And that what Melissa was "blind-sided" with is the information that Jason wanted to have a second chance with Molly? (I'm not condoning it, I'm just making the distinction).

Jason is getting what Melissa got, times a million. Whereas Melissa got an immediate outpouring of love and support from the whole country after her humiliation, Jason is being treated universally as a social outcast.

I've never even liked Jason, I do actually think he's a loser, but isn't enough enough already? I'm tired of seeing him vilified every time I turn on my TV. I'm upset at what I saw tonight on DWTS-- one of my favourite shows. They didn't need to go there.

I agree, it is getting to be enough. But, I fully expected it on DWTS. I think they were looking to sensationalize the situation as a way to play up who she is, because she's not a celebrity. They didn't want to just say she's "one of the girls from The Bachelor". It sounds better to say/imply that shes the girl that was devastated by that callous pr--ck of a Bachelor, on national television, just last week.