Page 54 of 701 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154554 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by howrealisit;3274305;
    I just watched my recorded Jimmy Kimmel interview. That's where I heard it. I think his words just flowed without exact direction from his brain, though. He was first speaking of the proposal and rejection, and said, "Well, that morning I fell in love with Deanna, proposed..." (paraphrasing). It sounded more silly than anything. If I hadn't seen the season or knew nothing about the show, I might have thought he was mocking the show's premise & time frame. In actuality, though, it really just seemed like a flub.
    Thanks! Someone else said it was the JK, and I just didn't remember. I took it verbatim, but hopefully I won't feel the need to watch it again (LOL). At the time, I mostly enjoyed the interview and thought Jason was happy and did well handling JK's jibes. But then the possible reality and snark set in.

Jason has a great laugh; I noticed that as well.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3274325;
    Thanks! Someone else said it was the JK, and I just didn't remember. I took it verbatim, but hopefully I won't feel the need to watch it again (LOL). At the time, I mostly enjoyed the interview and thought Jason was happy and did well handling JK's jibes. But then the possible reality and snark set in.

Jason has a great laugh; I noticed that as well.
    ...and smile and spirit and just about everything else. I try to remain objective, but I'm an unabashed Jason fan. I feel that he, ulike a lot of other Bach/ettes, landed in the Bachelor cyclone somehow and is thoroughly enjoying being swept up in it.

FORT Newbie

Jason was on with Kidd Kraddick in the Morning today. He again said very firmly that he fell in love with two women. Kidd gave him a lot of grief about that statement. I too think that doesn't bode well for his future relationship - and that makes me sad. The show usually posts interview clips and the like on their website under the kpod listing later in the day. I am not sure if I can put in a direct link, but you can google to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbookgirl;3274654;
    Jason was on with Kidd Kraddick in the Morning today. He again said very firmly that he fell in love with two women. Kidd gave him a lot of grief about that statement. I too think that doesn't bode well for his future relationship - and that makes me sad. The show usually posts interview clips and the like on their website under the kpod listing later in the day. I am not sure if I can put in a direct link, but you can google to find it.
    I saw him on the Bonnie Hunt show this morning also..He said the same thing to her..About falling in love with the F2 girls and he was up all night before the FRC.

Is he having second thoughts? Why would he say this in so many interviews?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Thanks for the heads up scrapbookgirl!

Jason was also on the Kiss FM morning show in Seattle.

106.1 KISS FM - Today's Hottest Music - Jason Mesnick

Was he on the phone with Kidd Kraddick, or was he in Dallas?

Thanks,Scrapbookgirl. You know I was hoping that when he said that the first time,I thought he was just caught in the moment and wasn't expressing himself as well as can be. But now,I guess he's sticking to this and hopefully the F1 is satisfied with his explanation regarding this. Anyway,I'm sure we'll see a lot in the coming episodes to substantiate this love for 2 women.We'll see. All of a sudden,I don't know why I'm not too hopeful to a real lovestory.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3274673;
    Is he having second thoughts? Why would he say this in so many interviews?
    He does say he is engaged and happy..But I am wondering if its going to be a Andy edit..with Bevin being f2? just a thought.Because by the screen caps it sure looks like he was into Jillian hot and heavy.. IF indeed she is f2? just a guess..

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3274682;
    Was he on the phone with Kidd Kraddick, or was he in Dallas?
    Just want to bump this question up to be answered....that would be interesting if here was here in Dallas......but I highly doubt producers would let him on the air proving that he was here.