Thread: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mommyluvsnoah;3366880;
    I was thinking the same thing. I know DeAnna wore hers out but I also distinctly remember in other seasons the Bachelor has put the ring on her finger when she comes out on stage.
    But it would make more sense for Deanna to have hers because it was her show. Her having her ring wouldn't point to her as F1, whereas Mel (or any other F1) it would. I did not see it on Mel's finger and she put her hands up several times. She could have had it in her lap, but more than likely it was probably handed to her backstage before she went out, or even brought it her at some point (which we didn't see).
    Last edited by xseannax; 03-04-2009 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DejvuMoment;3367201;
    More confirmation as to what a tool Jason is.
    In your opinion..............

I like Jason. I like Molly. I wish them all the best. I never like Melissa for Jason, though I tried really, really hard because the sleuthers said she would be final 1. Further, I thought the finale was great entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3367128;
    Something changed after the holidays? I wonder if it had anything to do with the family that wisely stayed off the air. Had Jason met Mel's family before, or is it possible that the first time was around the holidays? Maybe they were a bit more suspicious (clearly with reason) than Molly's oh so welcoming family and that got him thinking harder about Molly.
    I know you're just pointing out the timing and not saying Melissa's family truly had anything to do with spoiling this relationship, so please know I'm using your quote only as a lead in to this thought. IF Jason was uncomfortable in this new environment (being in TX with Mel's family), I would surmise it had more to do with having no camera or production crew to guide him in how to interact with them. My guess? It had nothing to do with her family and little to do with Melissa herself.

I still think it all comes down to Jason and my feeling he is a narcissist, and that he couldn't take not being the center of attention. With Molly, I get the feeling Jason doesn't have to try real hard to contribute to the planning of the relationship. If that works for them, swell. I just have seen little to make me believe otherwise. I think Melissa will be better off without him and hope that Jillian will make better choices with better reasons when it's her turn.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3367226;
    I know you're just pointing out the timing and not saying Melissa's family truly had anything to do with spoiling this relationship, so please know I'm using your quote only as a lead in to this thought. IF Jason was uncomfortable in this new environment (being in TX with Mel's family), I would surmise it had more to do with having no camera or production crew to guide him in how to interact with them. My guess? It had nothing to do with her family and little to do with Melissa herself.

I still think it all comes down to Jason and my feeling he is a narcissist, and that he couldn't take not being the center of attention. With Molly, I get the feeling Jason doesn't have to try real hard to contribute to the planning of the relationship. If that works for them, swell. I just have seen little to make me believe otherwise. I think Melissa will be better off without him and hope that Jillian will make better choices with better reasons when it's her turn.
    And when she doesn't everyone will hate on her just as much next season.
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on. -- Robert Frost

[QUOTE=I'msotired;3367194Chris Harrison: I Either Melissa was blind-sided or she wasn't. [/QUOTE]

CH attributed it to 'female intuition' on ELLEN! How lame can he get?

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we first set out to deceive."
    How appropriate!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by mommyluvsnoah;3367198;
    CH said they felt they needed to show America what happened instead of just saying "Jason is with Molly now". What was more interesting to me is then Ellen responded by asking why instead of going through the break up on national tv didnt' they let both of them come out and announce that their relationship had ended and why it had ended, sparing Melissa the humilation basically of having it play out on air. CH said good question but he never really answered it.
    Interesting point. It reminded me of something I heard Molly say in the AFTR2 last night. She said she "grilled" Jason (hopefully on an actual BBQ) and got her answers about what happened between Jason and Melissa. I get the impression from Melissa's AFTR interview, the emails she and Jason exchanged, and comments from those who apparently know that her that, at least up until several days following the AFTR taping, she STILL hadn't been told. If true, it's just one more slime-factor knotch on Jason's belt that he'd be honest with Molly and not his fiancee.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3366839;
    In an interview with The Times on Tuesday afternoon, Mesnick explained that he had, in fact, ended his relationship with Rycroft on the phone a week before the taping. “If you watched carefully, she wasn’t wearing her ring,” he said.

Did anyone notice this?
    Wow, so if she knew a week before he was breaking it off (which would be the 11th) then how was Jason so happy and in love on JK which was a week prior to that (and after the holidays were he changed his mind). TPTB may have found someone willing to sell their soul, but they didn't find someone who is a good liar.

FORT Regular

[QUOTE CH attributed it to 'female intuition' on ELLEN! How lame can he get?

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we first set out to deceive."
    How appropriate![/QUOTE]

Yeah it was intuition alright! Melissa sniffed the BS a mile away...remember she was able to smell Jason on Molly when she came home from the walk of shame
    "The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope.”

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3367250;
    TPTB may have found someone willing to sell their soul, but they didn't find someone who is a good liar.
    Touché!!!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by betteD08;3367253;

Yeah it was intuition alright! Melissa sniffed the BS a mile away...remember she was able to smell Jason on Molly when she came home from the walk of shame
    I'm pretty sure I caught a whiff of him myself right through the tv screen!