Thread: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Ellen asks why Jason didn't ask for more time and CH says he didn't need more time. He was in love with Melissa in NZ and they were all so happy. He C(CH) was stunned when things changed.

Very short and basically laid it all at Jason's feet.

FORT Newbie

Melissa is not dating Mike Karney. It was a joke because Karney is considered the strongest fullback in the league (aka the man to beatdown Jason). The dude is seriously only 5 foot 10 but weights 265 pds.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazivity;3367049;
    on espn radio they said melissa is now dating mike karney, the new orleans saints fullback.
    Hope it's true and that we'll learn more about this relationship when Mel is on Ellen.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyluvsnoah;3367092;
    Ellen asks why Jason didn't ask for more time and CH says he didn't need more time. He was in love with Melissa in NZ and they were all so happy. He C(CH) was stunned when things changed.

Very short and basically laid it all at Jason's feet.
    Thanks for all the updates. Sounds like CH is wanting to be done with all of this too.

So Mel's not dating the football player? Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by mommyluvsnoah;3367082;
    CH jokingly tentatively walks out . Ellen says "How could you?"

CH says before holidays they could not have been happier. Best ending they could hope for. Something changed after holiday. He wanted to break up with Mel and wanted to go back to Molly. Happened right aroudn time show started to air. So now what? How do they show America what really happened. So shot ATFR six weeks ago.

Ellen wants to know why they didn't just make an on air annoucement together instead of publicly dumping her. Ch says great questions but he never really answers it.

CH says Mel not completely blindsided. She knew something was wrong but CH says he does not know what she knew or whether she knew he was going to break up with her. Said she had women's intuition that it had something to do with Molly.
    Thanks for re-capping for us!

I believe Chris. I think Jason is ...well, I just don't want to think about him anymore. It's over and he and Molly are together...don't care what happens to them.

Looking forward to Melissa's show tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by mommyluvsnoah;3367082;
    CH jokingly tentatively walks out . Ellen says "How could you?"

CH says before holidays they could not have been happier. Best ending they could hope for. Something changed after holiday. He wanted to break up with Mel and wanted to go back to Molly. Happened right aroudn time show started to air. So now what? How do they show America what really happened. So shot ATFR six weeks ago.

Ellen wants to know why they didn't just make an on air annoucement together instead of publicly dumping her. Ch says great questions but he never really answers it.

CH says Mel not completely blindsided. She knew something was wrong but CH says he does not know what she knew or whether she knew he was going to break up with her. Said she had women's intuition that it had something to do with Molly.
    I am quoting myself because I thought this was a key part of the interview. To me knowing something is wrong and knowing you are going to be dumped on national tv are very two different things. You can know there are problems in a relationship but that does not mean that you think things are over. I just don't agree with those that say Melissa was acting because she knew something was wrong already. Having suspicions of something and then finding out you were right are two different things. You may suspect your husband is cheating on you but if he confirmed it that is when the hurt would come crashing it. Until that time they are only suspicions. Once confirmed they become reality .

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mommyluvsnoah;3367121;
    I am quoting myself because I thought this was a key part of the interview. To me knowing something is wrong and knowing you are going to be dumped on national tv are very two different things. You can know there are problems in a relationship but that does not mean that you think things are over. I just don't agree with those that say Melissa was acting because she knew something was wrong already. Having suspicions of something and then finding out you were right are two different things. You may suspect your husband is cheating on you but if he confirmed it that is when the hurt would come crashing it. Until that time they are only suspicions. Once confirmed they become reality .
    I agree. Also, i am sure melissa went there with hopes, as RSteve said, that maybe Jason was going to recommit to the relationship. Typically abc hides a breakup, they don't flaunt it, so even if she knew there were problems the fact that they were meeting on televison probably gave her a false hope that Jason was over whatever it was with Molly.

Something changed after the holidays? I wonder if it had anything to do with the family that wisely stayed off the air. Had Jason met Mel's family before, or is it possible that the first time was around the holidays? Maybe they were a bit more suspicious (clearly with reason) than Molly's oh so welcoming family and that got him thinking harder about Molly.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mommyluvsnoah;3367121;
    I really agree with this. To me, when she walked out the other night she looked tentative... but started with a hug to Jason. Then, she saw CH and seemed really friendly, "hey, you!". She did not act like a person who knew she would get dumped, but maybe thought they would be discussing problems. I believe the breakup (officially) was news to her. And, thus- the name- "you B@5t...D". I believe that is the moment she realized she was being dumped- on tv, in front of cameras. At least, at the FRC, each girl knows someone is going to be dumped, so you can prepare yourself. I don't think Mel was given that chance. That is what makes me mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3367128;
    Something changed after the holidays? I wonder if it had anything to do with the family that wisely stayed off the air. Had Jason met Mel's family before, or is it possible that the first time was around the holidays? Maybe they were a bit more suspicious (clearly with reason) than Molly's oh so welcoming family and that got him thinking harder about Molly.
    That was an interesting part of the interview but he I felt like there was something being left unsaid. CH said somthing (emphasis on that word) changed and he would let Jason and Melissa talk about what it was when they were on the show. I am sure we are going to get more of what we have already heard. . . he couldn't stop thinking about Molly, they weren't communicating the same way, blah blah blah, but I am getting the distinct feeling that there was more to it than that. My women's intuition as CH would put it.
    Last edited by mommyluvsnoah; 03-04-2009 at 11:16 AM.