Page 5 of 701 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Poor Jason, If i was interviewed on the spot like that, i would sound like such an idiot I'm sure, so I'll try and stop laughing at him & whatnot...
    (sorry couldn't help it, its like, I mean, my new favorite word now...I'll probably plug it in my future posts just to be random even if it doesn't make sense...lol)

Anyway, I'm beginning to agree that Jason's description of his new gal really doesn't point to a single or a mother. Essentially, it can point to anyone who loves kids & is ready to settle down. Only thing is, i do beleive its easier for a woman to move when she's without a child...there's much more to consider than where will you live. You've got to think about school (which is almost 1/2 way thru) & work (to support your child).

I just keep thinking, will F1 move in a month or after filming is over? Common sense tells me it would be after if its a mother becuase she would have to inform more than just immediate family...but I don't know for sure...I may be totally off thinking this...

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3254734;
    Poor Jason, If i was interviewed on the spot like that, i would sound like such an idiot I'm sure, so I'll try and stop laughing at him & whatnot...
    (sorry couldn't help it, its like, I mean, my new favorite word now...I'll probably plug it in my future posts just to be random even if it doesn't make sense...lol)

Anyway, I'm beginning to agree that Jason's description of his new gal really doesn't point to a single or a mother. Essentially, it can point to anyone who loves kids & is ready to settle down. Only thing is, i do beleive its easier for a woman to move when she's without a child...there's much more to consider than where will you live. You've got to think about school (which is almost 1/2 way thru) & work (to support your child).

I just keep thinking, will F1 move in a month or after filming is over? Common sense tells me it would be after if its a mother becuase she would have to inform more than just immediate family...but I don't know for sure...I may be totally off thinking this...
    Won't school be over by the time the show is over? And, if she's a single mother of a non school age child then this wouldn't be an issue anyway. Just some thoughts..

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie0712;3254741;
    Won't school be over by the time the show is over? And, if she's a single mother of a non school age child then this wouldn't be an issue anyway. Just some thoughts..
    True, although I am also taking into consideration that even if it is a child of non school age, there's still the issue of who will watch the child while she's at work...will she have to get an ok from her ex's or deceised family members also?...(just thinking of factors that may complicate a mom being able to move as soon as Jason's F1 will).

I'm definitely not as informed as most of you so this is just a thought...

Also, I'm not a mom but I am an aunt, and I know its much easier for me to get up and go then for my sister to. Not that this is the determining factor of who F1 is, but I do think the quickness of how/when this person(s) moves can hint to his final choice. just thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3254755;

Also, I'm not a mom but I am an aunt, and I know its much easier for me to get up and go then for my sister to. Not that this is the determining factor of who F1 is, but I do think the quickness of how/when this person(s) moves can hint to his final choice. just thinking...
    Except that (and now I will paraphrase one of my all time favorite movies) when you finally realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to begin right now!

[QUOTE=lanikai;3254543;]or whatnots. hee hee. I don't even know anyone that uses the phrase what not.[/QUOTE]

Jason's dad said "whatnot" a couple of times when talking with DeAnna at the HTD, ie, "if you and Jason go on to become husband and wife and whatnot". I remember thinking at the time that it sounded a little odd, even though it is used around here (TX) sometimes.

[QUOTE=n4692u;3255128;]
    Quote Originally Posted by lanikai;3254543;
    or whatnots. hee hee. I don't even know anyone that uses the phrase what not.[/QUOTE]

Jason's dad said "whatnot" a couple of times when talking with DeAnna at the HTD, ie, "if you and Jason go on to become husband and wife and whatnot". I remember thinking at the time that it sounded a little odd, even though it is used around here (TX) sometimes.
    Whatnot is what we call chachkees in Oklahoma. I'm serious but being humorous too.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=nennie;3255134;]
    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3255128;

Whatnot is what we call chachkees in Oklahoma. I'm serious but being humorous too.
    What is a "chachkee"?

I hear whatnot used occasionally in Alabama. It isn't an everyday word, though.

Also, we refers to knicknacks as "whatnots" sometimes. I didn't think about that at first, and then it kept rolling around in my mind!
    Last edited by Bloomers; 12-20-2008 at 01:26 AM.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

I listened to the interview and it's much different listening to it rather than reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3254709;
    I did throw in a CYA disclaimer. But, you are right, proper English does not seem to be his strong point.
    Proper English or whatnot...hee hee

[QUOTE=Bloomers;3255146;]
    Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3255134;

What is a "chachkee"?

I hear whatnot used occasionally in Alabama. It isn't an everyday word, though.

Also, we refers to knicknacks as "whatnots" sometimes. I didn't think about that at first, and then it kept rolling around in my mind!
    Whatnots and knicknacks one and the same. I think whatnot is more of a southern term and we in Oklahoma use that term. Chachkee is a decorating term used when you have whatnots.