Page 4 of 701 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3254542;
    Cinema Blend

If you google "Jason Mesnick", then click on News, then "Sort by date", it's currently the first result.

It's a couple clips from the first episode. One is of Jason basically intro'ing the season, which will probably be the first thing they show in the premiere. The other is a clip of Raquel and Molly dancing with Jason.

Last year we got a couple clips like this too. Of Paul jumping into the pool and Deanna shopping.
    I found the site confusing until I clicked on the video button along the top of the first page, and there they were.

Laughing girl is unmasked. It is Raquel during the lead up to their dance. And he doesn't belly laugh, just laughs.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3254607;
    I found the site confusing until I clicked on the video button along the top of the first page, and there they were.

Laughing girl is unmasked. It is Raquel during the lead up to their dance. And he doesn't belly laugh, just laughs.
    Gotta love Molly's "25 beautiful women" comment to Jason...eeeesh. I don't like her already.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3254577;
    After plowing through the whatnots, you knows and atrocious grammar I have come to the conclusion; there are no clues as to single mom or not.

His emphasis on a partner for him first and foremost could be in defense of possible speculation that he chose for a woman with a child for that reason only. But it isn't. It was what he was looking for, a partner. Ty has a mother, as he said. I see nothing in this statement.

Looking for someone who has had life experience and gotton the partying out of their system is logical. That was his mission upon begining this experience. Makes sense. No clue here.

He wants to have more kids with the woman he chose. Okay. No clue here. Whether she has a child or not does not effect this desire/plan.

He is so inarticulate that to pick apart his sentences (are they even complete thoughts?) is fruitless. Most statements are clearly from a perspective upon entering this experience. He has been told to do interviews from that vantage point and all the statements about nieces and nephews, how do they feel about kids etc is about his approach to this season.

He is sitting there with a handler who's objective is to keep the end a secret and give nothing away. Has been coached to talk about how he felt going into this. This is what we are reading. Jason at the begining.
    shoepie I totally agree with you about Jason's interview.I couldn't say if he chose a single mom or not.I agree the handler was sitting right there inputing her two cents.He was VERY careful not to give any type of clue of who he chose.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3254617;
    Gotta love Molly's "25 beautiful women" comment to Jason...eeeesh. I don't like her already.
    I don't know why, but I don't think Molly makes it the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3254646;
    I don't know why, but I don't think Molly makes it the first round.
    I had the same impression, we shall see!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3254617;
    I know! And Jason is such a gentleman and so awesome!!
    He was probably thinking, "She's out!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3254669;
    I know! And Jason is such a gentleman and so awesome!!
    He was probably thinking, "She's out!"
    LOL. Plus, she interrupted his samba with Racquel (again, he was a gentleman).

A thundercloud passed through my brain and a prick of lightening is making me post this (CYA disclaimer.)

Perhaps Jason deliberately uses the phrase "her and I" in his speech to NOT slip by saying "she and I." Perhaps HER name starts with an S and he is covering. Perhaps. Or, he really didn't pay attention in 4th grade English class.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Arielflies, I think you are grasping at straws (no offense). And assuming that he went past elementary school, he didn't pay attention in any further English classes, either.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3254707;
    Arielflies, I think you are grasping at straws (no offense). And assuming that he went past elementary school, he didn't pay attention in any further English classes, either.
    I did throw in a CYA disclaimer. But, you are right, proper English does not seem to be his strong point.