Page 13 of 701 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3257506;
    That's mega awesome scoop!

I'm confused though!

Talk about a ton of twists already! What happened to the 15? Who eliminates herself? Who gets that first kiss (so soon too)? Malibu?...didn't know about that one! Wow, this is interesting!

Any off the wall guesses as who eliminates herself? Just for fun! Mmmm...I am guessing Shannon. I know, that's a crazy guess, but I'm going there.
    I can say for SURE it is NOT Shannon!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3257545;
    I can say for SURE it is NOT Shannon!
    I admit it was wishful thinking!

So, it's not Shannon. Hopefully, a new commercial will be out tomorrow!

FORT Fogey

Ky-la--thanks so much for that divorce info!

Much appreciated.

ABC is televising Sleepless In Seattle on Sat. Nite Jan.3 How appropos.

Not sure if this has been shown yet, I didn't see it in the pages I viewed, but there's a short clip of the premiere episode and Jason and Dawn (?) talking..

You can find it here:
    Video

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3257615;
    ABC is televising Sleepless In Seattle on Sat. Nite Jan.3 How appropos.
    Welcome JMFan! Yes, I noticed that and laughed.

Bloomers - I read the TV Guide statement at JU and the numbers do not add up to 15. There is a First episode description (25) and a Second episode description (15).

They have never had three individual dates in the first cycle of dating (15). It said there was a pool party for the 15 at the mansion and a group date (pool party) for 8 at a hotel. The three individual dates and the off site group date add up to 11.

Caveat here...TVGuide has been known to be wrong in their descriptions in the past. We should probably wait for the description placed at the ABCMedianet site before getting too excited about the numbers.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 12-26-2008 at 11:18 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3257673;
    Welcome JMFan! Yes, I noticed that and laughed.

Bloomers - I read the TV Guide statement at JU and the numbers do not add up to 15. There is a First episode description (25) and a Second episode description (15).

They have never had three individual dates in the first cycle of dating (15). It said there was a pool party for the 15 at the mansion and a group date (pool party) for 8 at a hotel. The three individual dates and the off site group date add up to 11.

Caveat here...TVGuide has been known to be wrong in their descriptions in the past. We should probably wait for the description placed at the ABCMedianet site before getting too excited about the numbers.

January 12
    First the F15 have a pool party.
    The private performance at the Walt Disney Concert Hall definitely looks like a single date/with a kiss. We know from the past, though, that the first date can go to just about anybody from the FIR to almost somebody drawn out of the hat -example Kirsten from Travis's season who received the last rose on the first rose ceremony.
    Is this, though, the one who received the lack of confidence vote from the girls? If it is a case of jealousy, then the date and kiss might fit!!

The walk to Malibu Beach could happen as part of one of the pool parties.

Could the blimp ride be perhaps the "prize" for getting the lack of confidence vote of the other girls - especially if it is somebody that Jason liked? The ride would not be particularly long enough to be considered a date and could be another part of one of the group activities.

All of this is speculation as well as it seems to me that at this point there is usually 1 single date, 2 group dates, and 2 or 3 "pull out" times alone with the Bachelor.

Maybe there is a single date to the Disney Concert Hall, a boutique date (by the Math elimination must be for 3), and a pool date for the remaining 8. Within those two group dates, there is "pull out alone time" for two girls: one walks on a Malibu beach with him, and one gets to go in a blimp ride.

I wasn't aware of Dreamer's source of info on this one, but I agree that they have missed on a few details in the past.
    Thanks for pointing that out!

I bet, however, that they didn't miss the girl eliminating herself!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTaleLove;3257618;
    Not sure if this has been shown yet, I didn't see it in the pages I viewed, but there's a short clip of the premiere episode and Jason and Dawn (?) talking..

You can find it here:
    Video
    Yeah, that's Dominque. He called her 'Dom'.

Doesn't it look from the SC by Dreamers that the concert date with a kiss is with Stephanie?

Jason will be on Jimmy Kimmel on Jan.9th.

Bair to appear on ABC's "The Bachelor"
    Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Marshall native Shannon Bair is starting the new year in a new way. She will be appearing as one of the bachelorettes on the 13th edition of ABC's "The Bachelor," which premieres Monday, Jan. 5 at 7 p.m. She is one of 25 women competing for the love of bachelor Jason Mesnick.
    Bair, who now lives in Overland Park, Kan., is a dental hygienist. Her parents, Mike and Brenda Bair, are Marshall residents.
    Marshall News