Thread: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

  1. #1031
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

    Looks like Kari will be having the next conference call tomorrow.

  2. #1032
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,777

    Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3286510;
    Looks like Kari will be having the next conference call tomorrow.
    Today. According to the press release, it started a half hour ago.

    I hope they ask better questions then the others got. Questions about the other girls, who she thinks he'll pick, etc. I don't see what else they could ask her. She wasn't on the show at all. All I know about her is that her sister had breast cancer.

  3. #1033
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    96

    Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

    Jesse and Holly coming up on EXTRA if anyone is interested.

  4. #1034
    FORT Fanatic Pdilly1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    673

    Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by LAUDGIRL;3286669;
    Jesse and Holly coming up on EXTRA if anyone is interested.
    How did that go?

  5. #1035
    FORT Fan tmpray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    209

    Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

    The network has decided to keep airing two-hour episodes of The Bachelor for the rest of its run this winter
    I'm all for having the show stay 2 hours long, as long as they don't extend the commercial time. Was it just me or did anyone else seem to notice there were more commercials in between segments than normal?

    Especially the last half hour. Maybe I was just anxious to see the preview for next week but it seemed like the commercials were on for 10 minutes instead of just a few minutes. Then 2 minutes of show, then back to long commercial time. (exaggerating a little on the time....I know...but you know what I mean right?)
    Last edited by tmpray; 01-22-2009 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Clarifification

  6. #1036
    ABC Cheats Viewers! Zinnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,142

    Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

    Relative Ratings for The Bachelor

    For the week of Jan 12, which includes episode 2, The Bachelor was #25 in the ratings (#23 in the demo) and was ABC's third highest rated show. (Episode 3's ratings were even better, but we have to wait week to find out where it placed.) At a time where most shows have lost ratings, from CSI to Grey's Anatomy to even American Idol, ABC is taking notice.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

  7. #1037
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,777

    Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

    Apparently there was a new preview tonight. Anyone see it?

  8. #1038
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    91

    Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3286823;
    Apparently there was a new preview tonight. Anyone see it?
    I posted it over at JU but I wasn't signed in. Unfortunately I don't remember anything because my kids came in right at that moment and I had to put them back in bed. I do remember there were shots of the 2/1 date, and Molly receiving the date card.

  9. #1039
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3286808;
    Relative Ratings for The Bachelor

    For the week of Jan 12, which includes episode 2, The Bachelor was #25 in the ratings (#23 in the demo) and was ABC's third highest rated show. (Episode 3's ratings were even better, but we have to wait week to find out where it placed.) At a time where most shows have lost ratings, from CSI to Grey's Anatomy to even American Idol, ABC is taking notice.
    It's ABC's #3 in ratings? Dang, I didn't know ABC was doing that bad. But, it's good to know that The Bachelor 13 is doing well.

  10. #1040
    FORT Fan tmpray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    209

    Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by mome2jk;3286824;
    I posted it over at JU but I wasn't signed in.
    This is probably a dumb question, but what and where is JU?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.