Thread: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn RN;3284519;
    So who do we think is crying at the singing contest?
    Good question. I think the previews are misleading that Melissa cries at the singing contest but it's at the GH cast party. I guess we'll have to look at SC's to see who has red eyes!

It's not Molly (who wins) or Jillian (who's having a blast).

Quote Originally Posted by Hilltopmom;3284570;
    I doubt Melissa would cry over performing in front of a small group.
    I think the GH date occurs after Molly's overnight date with Jason. The 1 on 1 at the after-party was probably her first alone time since Molly's sleepover.

Of the remaining ladies, Shannon would be my guess as to the one that breaks down. She ladies only had a half hour to prepare.

I agree with you. This is the after party GH date. If you look in slowmo as they are getting out of the elevator, she is in the back on the right hand side and you can see the same white ruffle top.

So according to the collective guesswork and sleuthwork, Nikki and Stephanie have the 2-1, and Nikki is the broken-hearted one sent home (Stephanie's turn is the following week). The preview of Shannon talking to Jason breaks MY heart, but I'm hoping that she's acting a role. I'm really interested to hear Jason's explanation for making it a 9/5 instead of 9/6 cut, but I think it was foreshadowed with his V-O's/1-1's about Natalie.

Jason's explanation of going to F5 - he gets rid of the of the riff-raff
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

There's a picture of Jason at the breast cancer awareness date wearing a white t-shirt inside out. If you look closely you can read "I (heart) Boobies." I guess someone thought there was a problem with it and made him turn it inside out!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn RN;3284680;
    There's a picture of Jason at the breast cancer awareness date wearing a white t-shirt inside out. If you look closely you can read "I (heart) Boobies." I guess someone thought there was a problem with it and made him turn it inside out!
    Which is really too bad because that is the 'saying' of the Keep-A-breast slogan
    Last edited by Capegal; 01-20-2009 at 04:10 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn RN;3284680;
    I didn't see that!

When I first read the spoiler about the keep-a-breast date (and that casts are made and decorated), I was sure that the charity was about helping women who have breast cancer surgery/treatment. IOW, that the casts are made "before surgery/treatment", and the artwork would be therapeutic, to process the heavy emotions about having cancer. Silly me.

It's pretty cool that the charity is proactive, run by and focused on young women.

Wouldn't it be funny if one of the girls made that t-shirt for him? lol!

I think Melissa cries after the GH stint. I would guess Shannon cries after the singing - she seems to cry a lot!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.