Page 10 of 701 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110510 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 7010

Thread: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

  1. #91
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    126

    Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3256705;
    When I first glanced at the magazine, I did a double take myself!

    I then noticed that she had her hand on her hip.
    Now I see that on my double take too, - thanks for pointing that out to me.

  2. #92
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,050

    Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

    In the OK mag pic, is the circled #5 Nikki described as "a pageant girl who knows how to present herself" the same girl as the one we see jumping on the bed in the preview clip at Joker's?

    If so, that is a definite moment on the part of Chris Harrison and the ABC media, and from an editing standpoint if Jason is saying he is looking for someone ready to settle down (and implicit be a mature stepmom as well), then this one is out the door. JMO
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  3. #93
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3256738;
    In the OK mag pic, is the circled #5 Nikki described as "a pageant girl who knows how to present herself" the same girl as the one we see jumping on the bed in the preview clip at Joker's?

    If so, that is a definite moment on the part of Chris Harrison and the ABC media, and from an editing standpoint if Jason is saying he is looking for someone ready to settle down (and implicit be a mature stepmom as well), then this one is out the door. JMO
    ROFL BLOOMERS - yuppers - she will be out the door PDQ LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  4. #94
    Frequent FORT SLEURKER AFrankR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    349

    Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3256738;
    In the OK mag pic, is the circled #5 Nikki described as "a pageant girl who knows how to present herself" the same girl as the one we see jumping on the bed in the preview clip at Joker's?

    If so, that is a definite moment on the part of Chris Harrison and the ABC media, and from an editing standpoint if Jason is saying he is looking for someone ready to settle down (and implicit be a mature stepmom as well), then this one is out the door. JMO
    I believe Kari is the one jumping on the bed. Nikki is the one with the tiara, sash, and wand.......

  5. #95
    Dreamer VelvetRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Wonderland
    Posts
    3,138

    Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

    This show is such a circus. And it hasn't even aired yet, LOL.

  6. #96
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;3256754;
    I believe Kari is the one jumping on the bed. Nikki is the one with the tiara, sash, and wand.......
    Yeah, that is Kari jumping on the bed.

    It looks like Nikki was being tounge in cheek with hers. Looks like she did a funny vid and I look forward to seeing more, but who knows if we will see more of it.

    I guess the show tends to focus on the Top 4 ladies, right?

  7. #97
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,050

    Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3256768;
    Yeah, that is Kari jumping on the bed.

    It looks like Nikki was being tounge in cheek with hers. Looks like she did a funny vid and I look forward to seeing more, but who knows if we will see more of it.

    I guess the show tends to focus on the Top 4 ladies, right?

    I would like to note to everyone that I said from an "editing" standpoint. We know from the past, that the contestants have no radios, tvs, computers...nothing to entertain themselves.
    They probably feel tense and at times like they are going to go beserk.

    Maybe in one of those times, they were ALL jumping on the bed but because this girl is going to get cut, they pick out the film showing just her jumping on the bed. From an editing standpoint, this makes her look immature and unsuited to what he needs in a wife and gives us a reason to subconsciously understand why he rejects her.

    In actuality, it could be any one of a hundred reasons why she didn't advance, or as simple as they just didn't connect, but the editing often needs a reason (whether true or not) for us to grasp, so sometimes they construct one!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  8. #98
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3256768;
    Yeah, that is Kari jumping on the bed.

    It looks like Nikki was being tounge in cheek with hers. Looks like she did a funny vid and I look forward to seeing more, but who knows if we will see more of it.

    I guess the show tends to focus on the Top 4 ladies, right?

    Nope - they tend to show alot of a bunch
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  9. #99
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3256777;
    I would like to note to everyone that I said from an "editing" standpoint. We know from the past, that the contestants have no radios, tvs, computers...nothing to entertain themselves.
    They probably feel tense and at times like they are going to go beserk.

    Maybe in one of those times, they were ALL jumping on the bed but because this girl is going to get cut, they pick out the film showing just her jumping on the bed. From an editing standpoint, this makes her look immature and unsuited to what he needs in a wife and gives us a reason to subconsciously understand why he rejects her.

    In actuality, it could be any one of a hundred reasons why she didn't advance, or as simple as they just didn't connect, but the editing often needs a reason (whether true or not) for us to grasp, so sometimes they construct one!
    I think the Kari part of jumping on the bed (or rebounder/tramp?) is from her vid about herself, because she says that she is looking forward to meeting Jason.

    I meant that we won't know if we get more of the vid in the episode, because the show tends to show more from the top 4...I was just asking if that was true.

    eta
    Nope - they tend to show alot of a bunch
    Thanks CapeGal. Well, that will be a fun part of the show. Seeing the vids they put in!

    eta2
    Now that I think about it. There wasn't much shown about Jesse, but there was a lot shown about Jason.
    Last edited by atem; 12-23-2008 at 12:56 PM.

  10. #100
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,050

    Re: Bachelor 13 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3256784[B
    ;]I think the Kari part of jumping on the bed (or rebounder/tramp?) is from her vid about herself, because she says that she is looking forward to meeting Jason.[/B]I meant that we won't know if we get more of the vid in the episode, because the show tends to show more from the top 4...I was just asking if that was true.

    eta


    Thanks CapeGal. Well, that will be a fun part of the show. Seeing the vids they put in!

    eta2
    Now that I think about it. There wasn't much shown about Jesse, but there was a lot shown about Jason.
    The sound was off on the part of that part of the video clip I was watching, and all I could see was the pics. W/O sound I assumed that the clip might have been from some downtime when the girls were at the house.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.