Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: B13 - Bachelorette's Myspace / Facebook pages

Re: B13 - Bachelorette's Myspace / Facebook pages

yes, what the quote i posted here was from a myspace that was originally believed to be melissas but after much scrutiny i have doubts becuase as someone else said, even all the personal photos i posted from that page are all DCC related even if shes not in uniform so it is very possible that this is just a fan or someone trying to convince others that he/she is melissa..she is even friends with girls from the show and deanna!
    Last edited by Marleybone; 12-30-2008 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3259716;
    I think she meant myspace, not facebook. And again, it's from the fake one.

I haven't even seen so much as a fan site on facebook.
    But I did see that she had initially(this was when the rumor of her being on the show first came out) have a personal site--not a fansite on facebook. It is gone now, or gone from my eyes. So if it is only gone from my eyes and is extremely private, it is possible for her to be writing on friend's sites.

I am not saying she is or is not posting. I am just saying no one but her close intimate friends or family might know for sure what does or does not exist.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3259798;
    But I did see that she had initially(this was when the rumor of her being on the show first came out) have a personal site--not a fansite on facebook. It is gone now, or gone from my eyes. So if it is only gone from my eyes and is extremely private, it is possible for her to be writing on friend's sites.

IF she had one, it would be so private we wouldn't even know about it. And she sure as heck wouldn't be posting public comments on friends pages. Why would you do that if you were trying to keep it private? You can send messages privately.

Like I said, I believe she meant that the comment came from one of the (fake) myspaces, not facebook. Hopefully, countthestars will clarify and post the link to the myspace/facebook the comment came from.

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3259816;
    IF she had one, it would be so private we wouldn't even know about it. And she sure as heck wouldn't be posting public comments on friends pages. Why would you do that if you were trying to keep it private? You can send messages privately.

Like I said, I believe she meant that the comment came from one of the (fake) myspaces, not facebook. Hopefully, countthestars will clarify and post the link to the myspace/facebook the comment came from.
    I guess the same reason other people related from the show post things that should never be seen by eyes other than their intimate circle but definitely are. We have seen proof of this via photos each season.

I am not saying that she is doing this posting, nor am I saying this is her site, what I am saying is we certainly don't know for sure. People think they are doing things that are private and actually are not as private as they think.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Regarding Melissa not having a myspace or facebook page I am quite skeptical.

Erica, Kari and Lauren all have her as a friend. When Melissa visited her page we were told it was not hers but someone else. Remember we insisted that Megan had deleted her page and the one on myspace was not hers. That someone else had accessed this site etc.

Melissa's persona is that she was a DCC. Until she has another important role in her life that is what her front is. Just like the beauty queens always have somewhere on the page pictures of competitions they won etc. Miss this or Miss that. Showing these pictures keep the dream alive so there is nothing wrong with most or all her pictures being DCC. Would she have that may exotic and beautiful pictures from her job as a sales representative??

Also for public people it is not abnormal to have 2 sites. Maybe one is private but they still have access and use the IS Melissa's.

A Melissa fanspace or the real thing?: this is a fan site - not the real thing
    MySpace.com - Invalid Friend ID

does not work anymore

i just tried to log onto the myspace in question (where i got the pictures from) and it has since been deleted. last nite i private messaged the site owner asking if it was a fan site or actually melissa and i got no answer

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3259825;
    I guess the same reason other people related from the show post things that should never be seen by eyes other than their intimate circle but definitely are. We have seen proof of this via photos each season.

I am not saying that she is doing this posting, nor am I saying this is her site, what I am saying is we certainly don't know for sure. People think they are doing things that are private and actually are not as private as they think.
    You mean like the guys posting the pics of Jeremy?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3260074;
    You mean like the guys posting the pics of Jeremy?
    No...not necessarily of people.
    I will pm you.

I think the whole facebook/myspace thing this season is very curious. And I think it is risky to put too much credence in what is there. Some things make more sense than others, but a lot of scepticism is good at this stage. Evidently someone knows that Melissa had a personal site and two fan sites. The personal one was deleted. How does anyone know for sure whether she has a new one .... perhaps she has one to keep in contact with someone special ... or not If it is not under her name who would know?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast