Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: B13 - Bachelorette's Myspace / Facebook pages

FORT Fanatic

Re: B13 - Bachelorette's Myspace / Facebook pages

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3259449;
    for some reason i think that myspace is melissa's real page. shannon from the show commented on her page along with other former DCC teammates and there are some personal pics we have not seen surface anywhere else on the internet yet
    Melissa's real myspace was shut down..I believe around Dec. 2nd.

do we have concrete proof of that? and whos to say she didnt start a new one.. all of her friends that wrote on her wall wrote after december 2nd

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3259461;
    do we have concrete proof of that? and whos to say she didnt start a new one.. all of her friends that wrote on her wall wrote after december 2nd
    Well, IDK. When you look up Melissa Rycroft on myspace both the hits reference DCC in the post. Private myspace for Melissa that was deleted did not reference that in the look up. Believe what you will......

well if we believe this is her real myspace, she is friends with many girls from the season as well as deanna

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3259604;
    well if we believe this is her real myspace, she is friends with many girls from the season as well as deanna
    I am concerned with the comment about not having a boyfriend. Do we know for positive that comment was made by Melissa?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3259692;
    I am concerned with the comment about not having a boyfriend. Do we know for positive that comment was made by Melissa?
    No, actually we know for sure that it was not. Melissa does not have a myspace or facebook.

It seems that someone found photos from her time as a DCC as is trying to impersonate her (maybe to get info from the other girls?). Either way, definitely not Melissa. Her real myspace was deleted on Dec. 1

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3259696;
    No, actually we know for sure that it was not. Melissa does not have a myspace or facebook.

It seems that someone found photos from her time as a DCC as is trying to impersonate her (maybe to get info from the other girls?). Either way, definitely not Melissa. Her real myspace was deleted on Dec. 1
    Absolutely agree! Even if it were real - there is no way that she would be blatant about stating something factually while under contract.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3259696;

This is what was said by countthestars:
    melissa wrote on a friends facebook wall saying this..."You have some great pictures on your page. My pictures are okay but they aren't as good as yours.
    I don't have a boyfriend so I don't have that kind of magic in my pictures" on december 6th.. she may not have a boyfriend..but possibly a fiancee that she cant take pictures with yet!

Therefore, we need to determine whether that was truly Melissa or not.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3259709;
    This is what was said by countthestars:
    melissa wrote on a friends facebook wall saying this..."You have some great pictures on your page. My pictures are okay but they aren't as good as yours.
    I don't have a boyfriend so I don't have that kind of magic in my pictures" on december 6th.. she may not have a boyfriend..but possibly a fiancee that she cant take pictures with yet!

Therefore, we need to determine whether that was truly Melissa or not.
    Hmmmm - That would be a good way to throw off the strong rumors that she is F1.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fogey

I think she meant myspace, not facebook. And again, it's from the fake one.

I haven't even seen so much as a fan site on facebook.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast