Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: B13 - Bachelorette's Myspace / Facebook pages

Re: B13 - Bachelorette's Myspace / Facebook pages

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3255324;
    Wow....too much time on their hands? I can't imagine boarder taking this so serious.

Shouldn't this be a hobby? Wow...fake myspaces...who knew???

Yeah...I thought it was cute that you could see her baby's fists just past her ta tas.
    Those people on the alphabet board seem devoted to this sort of prank.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3255079;
    casualfan ~ A poster who knows Megan says that the myspace posted is not Megan's real myspace.
    It looks fake. Look at the location, if it was really Megan, I know she would put the actual city and state where she lives.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3255386;
    It looks fake. Look at the location, if it was really Megan, I know she would put the actual city and state where she lives.

If her myspace if false, But when you check out what they are saying her facebook and that she posted on the November 18, 2008, sure sounds real to me and I am not one to carry a tale around. Does not sound like she is f2 or f1

FORT Newbie

natalie has facebook but i highly doubt shell add you if she doesnt know you.

Quote Originally Posted by nikiniki;3255448;
    If her myspace if false, But when you check out what they are saying her facebook and that she posted on the November 18, 2008, sure sounds real to me and I am not one to carry a tale around. Does not sound like she is f2 or f1

Yeah, I know I saw that too. It's sad that she's not F1 or F2.

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/427025076

It was confirmed that this is Megan Parris. I was told that she shut her myspace down, but must have reopened it. But the confirmation was that this is definitely Megan, not necessarily that she is the one who opened this site.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3255475;
    MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/427025076

It was confirmed that this is Megan Parris. I was told that she shut her myspace down, but must have reopened it. But the confirmation was that this is definitely Megan, not necessarily that she is the one who opened this site.
    Thanks jelle! I figured it was real.

Erica's MySpace: MySpace.com - Erica - 25 - Female - MONROE, Connecticut - www.myspace.com/439034589

Shannon's MySpace: MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/425987903 (Her current profile quote says "Don't you just love those sound bites." Sounds like she's none too happy about being made to look/sound like a stalker..)

A Melissa fanspace or the real thing?: MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/435078258

Julie's MySpace: MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/422593005

Ann's MySpace: MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/72224607 (Her profile pic features her with Kevin Dillon from Entourage)

Kari's MySpace: Bachelorette Kari | MySpace.com (Sounds like Kari and Shannon were roommates, Kari is also listed as In A Relationship).

Raquel's MySpace: Raquel Medeiros (raquel Medeiros) | MySpace.com
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3259346;
    Erica's MySpace: MySpace.com - Erica - 25 - Female - MONROE, Connecticut - www.myspace.com/439034589

Shannon's MySpace: MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/425987903 (Her current profile quote says "Don't you just love those sound bites." Sounds like she's none too happy about being made to look/sound like a stalker..)

A Melissa fanspace or the real thing?: this is a fan site - not the real thing
    MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/435078258

Julie's MySpace: MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/422593005

Ann's MySpace: MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/72224607 (Her profile pic features her with Kevin Dillon from Entourage)

Kari's MySpace: Bachelorette Kari | MySpace.com (Sounds like Kari and Shannon were roommates, Kari is also listed as In A Relationship).

Raquel's MySpace: Raquel Medeiros (raquel Medeiros) | MySpace.com
    See bold
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

for some reason i think that myspace is melissa's real page. shannon from the show commented on her page along with other former DCC teammates and there are some personal pics we have not seen surface anywhere else on the internet yet

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast