Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: VIDEOS **Possible Spoilers**

  1. #1
    FORT fogey Lellis819's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    973

    VIDEOS **Possible Spoilers**

    Following all the rules we can't put an embeded or link a sight but we that love doing videos can give you directions so you can watch. No actual moving footage yet but at least the gals are in this one and we know they must have had a great time!
    Search Lellis819 on youtube and then look for "All My Life"
    Enjoy all!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

  2. #2
    FORT Fogey psucashcow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania ...Is it Spring yet?
    Posts
    2,039

    Re: VIDEOS **Possible Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3253813;
    Following all the rules we can't put an embeded or link a sight but we that love doing videos can give you directions so you can watch. No actual moving footage yet but at least the gals are in this one and we know they must have had a great time!
    Search Lellis819 on youtube and then look for "All My Life"
    Enjoy all!
    Great job Lellis, but I'm still trying to put pictures with names
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

  3. #3
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,051

    Re: VIDEOS **Possible Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;3253994;
    Great job Lellis, but I'm still trying to put pictures with names

    I can't do that yet either, but I also enjoyed the video. Thanks for the hard work!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  4. #4
    A Swirl of Leaves Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,647

    Re: VIDEOS **Possible Spoilers**

    WOW! Good job! Are these women gorgeous, or what?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  5. #5
    FORT Fogey BachfanNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,159

    Re: VIDEOS **Possible Spoilers**

    Aries- I was thinking the same thing! Jason sure had his work cut out for him...lol

    Lellis- I really enjoyed your latest video!!

  6. #6
    FORT fogey Lellis819's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    973

    Re: VIDEOS **Possible Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3254810;
    Aries- I was thinking the same thing! Jason sure had his work cut out for him...lol

    Lellis- I really enjoyed your latest video!!
    TYVM and if all of you will subscribe to my videos you will get a notice when I post any new ones!! I am having sooooooooo much fun!!! I WILL NOT PICK a FAVORITE!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

  7. #7
    A Swirl of Leaves Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,647

    Re: VIDEOS **Possible Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3254871;
    TYVM and if all of you will subscribe to my videos you will get a notice when I post any new ones!! I am having sooooooooo much fun!!! I WILL NOT PICK a FAVORITE!
    I echo your sentiment and this year I mean it - no whistle! And I have been a faithful subscriber for two seasons now - for someone without the capacity to make, much less load videos, I sure have a lot on my favorites page. Between The Bachelor and AI - whew!

    Thank you again for your good work.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  8. #8
    FORT fogey Lellis819's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    973

    Re: VIDEOS **Possible Spoilers**

    Okay so I'm a little goofy and can't wait much longer even if it is still 16 days off! So the new video is on Youtube...search Lellis819 "Something Worth Living For".
    I included a little more commerical not seen yet so enjoy!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

  9. #9
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    310

    Re: VIDEOS **Possible Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3255483;
    Okay so I'm a little goofy and can't wait much longer even if it is still 16 days off! So the new video is on Youtube...search Lellis819 "Something Worth Living For".
    I included a little more commerical not seen yet so enjoy!

    I am not so handsy at finding things, could I get a bit more detail on exactly how to find it.

    Thankds

  10. #10
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    310

    Re: VIDEOS **Possible Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by nikiniki;3255486;
    I am not so handsy at finding things, could I get a bit more detail on exactly how to find it.

    Thankds

    I found the video, who is the girl in the Red Dress talking to JASON, i CANNOT MAKE HER OUT IN THE PICS ON THE ABC BOARD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.