Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Treasure **Spoilers**

Re: Treasure **Spoilers**

I know Treasure, and she is an absolutely darling girl. We didn't get to see her personality at all. She is quick witted, vivacious and self confident. She is not the kind of girl to throw herself at a man. I was really hoping she would make the cut. She works at a medical spa and really helps other women look their best. I only met her a couple of times but she remembered me and is quick to smile. I liked her a lot. She is very beautiful in person also.
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Quote Originally Posted by Rumi;3266728;
    I know Treasure, and she is an absolutely darling girl. We didn't get to see her personality at all. She is quick witted, vivacious and self confident. She is not the kind of girl to throw herself at a man. I was really hoping she would make the cut. She works at a medical spa and really helps other women look their best. I only met her a couple of times but she remembered me and is quick to smile. I liked her a lot. She is very beautiful in person also.
    I wish we got to see more of vid she subitted at least!

I thought she was very pretty as well.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Rumi;3266728;
    I would have loved to see more of her. I can't believe Jason didn't pick her. She was really pretty on screen (her picture wasn't very pretty) and appeared really mature and likeable. I wonder if there are things that we don't see. Maybe they just didn't make a connection. Maybe there were so many girls, he was going by pictures on because he couldn't remember them all. Maybe she did't try to stand out in some silly way like the rest of the girls. Who knows. I would have liked to see more of her though.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345