Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Treasure **Spoilers**

Re: Treasure **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3255655;
    Is Morgan her maiden name or was it her married name?
    Makes a difference if we are seaching in Indianola, IA.
    Since this thread is about TREASURE

It's been her last name for at least 6 years - prior to that - no clue

Morgan is a pretty common name also.

I would bet she is originally from the UT area also - she is also Mormon.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Treasure was home by Oct 25th. She was spotted at a UTES football game. She is definitely not F2 "single mom". That leaves Stephanie Hogan, if the rumor of F2 mom is true.

FORT Newbie

That's too bad! She is so pretty and looks like a great catch.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3256198;
    Treasure was home by Oct 25th. She was spotted at a UTES football game. She is definitely not F2 "single mom". That leaves Stephanie Hogan, if the rumor of F2 mom is true.
    You are right cupcakes ~ if the rumor is true.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3256209;
    You are right cupcakes ~ if the rumor is true.
    I'm doubting it more and more.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3256289;
    I'm doubting it more and more.
    I hope it is not true either. I would hate to see her as the F2 being widowed and such. If she gets that far, then I hope she is the F1. That would make for the tearful finale that they are referring to. My guess is Megan is the single mom who gets to F4 if not F3. However, we can't rule Stephanie out yet can we?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76;3256296;
    I hope it is not true either. I would hate to see her as the F2 being widowed and such. If she gets that far, then I hope she is the F1. That would make for the tearful finale that they are referring to. My guess is Megan is the single mom who gets to F4 if not F3. However, we can't rule Stephanie out yet can we?
    Uh-oh...you had better cover your head because you are going to get jumped on! Why should it matter that her husband got killed in a plane crash? yada, yada...She knew what she was doing when she joined up, and she took the chance of getting her heart crushed again. If Jason wants to basically use her because she is beautiful, knowing that he has already chosen his F1 and take her anyway to F2, it should not matter that she is a widow with a tragic background. To heck with any of her extenduating circumstances.
    For heaven's sake, don't cut her any slack.....
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

I don't understand whoever it was that said that maybe Jason didn't let her go the first night because it wouldn't be right, since she (theoretically) had just told him about her tragedy. If I was in her place, I would want to be let go the minute that the Bachelor knew he wouldn't pick me (unless I was there just for adventure, fun and travel).

YMMV...

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76;3256296;
    I didn't know Treasure was a widow...is she?

I'm sort of more protective of the single moms. I thought for sure Megan was the F2 rumored single mom and just could see it, because Megan really does seem to fit a lot of what Jason is looking for.

As for Treasure, she mentioned in her abandoned myspace that she looks more tomboy than she is. I think that is something Jason likes, but it sort of shows in the photos how uncomfortable she is all dressed up...so, will that hurt her from the start?

Stephanie is already being heaped on and I don't get it. We have seen more from Shannon and she's being treated better than Stephanie is currently. I noticed her right away as striking, someone with a lot of elegance. You can tell she is older than the others. For some reason, I think that will be something against her...her age.

Stacia...she is such a sweetheart! I am no BLF expert, but right away I said that she seems like she is totally out of place and literally hanging on to that ottoman. I am not surprised that she didn't even get to tell Jason about her kids. She is so shy, she couldn't approach him.

Anyway, I was happy to read that a single mom at least had a chance. Not that I think that it was close and I sure as heck will feel for the lady that is 2nd, because, it is going to be a hurtful experience no matter how nice Jason is at doing it.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3256317;
    I don't understand whoever it was that said that maybe Jason didn't let her go the first night because it wouldn't be right, since she (theoretically) had just told him about her tragedy. If I was in her place, I would want to be let go the minute that the Bachelor knew he wouldn't pick me (unless I was there just for adventure, fun and travel).

YMMV...
    I said in the Elimination thread that I would be surprised if he let her go the first night after sharing that story, but I didn't say that it wouldn't be RIGHT if he let her go. I only say I'd be surprised because it's hard to judge the women on night 1 and it seems as though those who make memorable (and favorable) impressions tend to stay through night 1. I would think that the strength she possesses to get through such a situation would make him want to get to know her better. That's just my 2 cents on that situation. Other than that, I don't have an opinion on how long (or how short of a time) he keeps the single mothers...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast