Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Treasure **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: Treasure **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3255165;
    UUmmmm - me thinks that Treasure is from Salt Lake UT - not Iowa
    She is - but Treasures parents could have moved to Iowa. Just because Iowa doesn't match her home town or current residence doesn't mean her parents couldn't have relocated there for what ever reasons. Just a thought....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;3254878;
    Now, now, now, Froggy. You'd think Fleiss is just doing us bloggers a favor, wouldn't you?

Shame she's not from Vegas. Man this stuff writes itself.
    On Jesse's HT, his folks told us that he was named Jesse which had a Biblical meaning because they had waited 12 years for him. Maybe this lady's mom just likes funky names, or maybe they too waited a long time for her, and this is what they felt they got?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Unless there's a person with some info on her, I'm not finding anything. I do know that now she has a facebook and is 'friends' on facebook with Stacia.

FORT Newbie

Shannon Bair is her name and Natalies parents are not divorced and both still live in morton

Quote Originally Posted by sylvia4;3255468;
    Shannon Bair is her name and Natalies parents are not divorced and both still live in morton
    So, that means what for Treasure? That she's the one with parents from Iowa? Thanks!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3255497;
    So, that means what for Treasure? That she's the one with parents from Iowa? Thanks!
    When I checked on this yesterday I found SEVERAL folks with the last name Morgan in Indianola, Iowa. So, I think it is VERY possible that the HTD that makes bachelor history is with Treasure.

Natalie was a possibility as was now ruled out based on her friend stating she was home on 10/30 per her facebook acct.

Shannon was a possibility but since it appears that her family stills lives in Marshall that wouldn't make since either.

If it's not Treasure who else do we think it could be? Some belive Stephanie goes far - does anyone know if her parents still live in Huntsville Alabama? If they do then it can't be her either.

Quote Originally Posted by justhad2c;3253780;
    Treasure Ashleigh Morgan
    Is Morgan her maiden name or was it her married name?
    Makes a difference if we are seaching in Indianola, IA.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3255614;
    When I checked on this yesterday I found SEVERAL folks with the last name Morgan in Indianola, Iowa. So, I think it is VERY possible that the HTD that makes bachelor history is with Treasure.

Natalie was a possibility as was now ruled out based on her friend stating she was home on 10/30 per her facebook acct.

Shannon was a possibility but since it appears that her family stills lives in Marshall that wouldn't make since either.

If it's not Treasure who else do we think it could be? Some belive Stephanie goes far - does anyone know if her parents still live in Huntsville Alabama? If they do then it can't be her either.

Located in the northern part of Alabama ( in the Deep South), Huntsville is the thriving home of the U. S. Space and Rocket Center. Considered a desirable place for young and upcoming professionals with families to live, it currently has a population of 158,000.

To the best of my knowledge, the Southern states have never been considered part of the MidWest, so I would not think that this spoiler is referring to Stephanie.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3255701;
    Located in the northern part of Alabama ( in the Deep South), Huntsville is the thriving home of the U. S. Space and Rocket Center. Considered a desirable place for young and upcoming professionals with families to live, it currently has a population of 158,000.

To the best of my knowledge, the Southern states have never been considered part of the MidWest, so I would not think that this spoiler is referring to Stephanie.
    I understand that her current residence wouldn't indicate that this spoiler was about her. But, I was wondering if anyone knew if Stephaine's parents still live in Hunstville - or if by chance her parents could live in a small mid-west town.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3256049;
    I understand that her current residence wouldn't indicate that this spoiler was about her. But, I was wondering if anyone knew if Stephaine's parents still live in Hunstville - or if by chance her parents could live in a small mid-west town.
    She was in the Miss Teen USA in 1991. I don't recall if she won it or what, but wouldn't that give us a clue?

eta

Sorry, I can't help. Stephanie represented Alabama in 1991. So, I don't know about her parents living in Iowa. I just can't imagine that, but maybe.
    Last edited by atem; 12-21-2008 at 11:44 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast