Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stacia **Spoilers**

Re: Stacia **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3253816;

Photo from her Facebook picture.
    If the photo from Facebook with the jack-o-lantern is this year, it doesn't look like Stacia stays very long -- since she would be back home by/before Halloween.

I'm very surprised she didn't make it further and some of the other single moms like Meagan did. She seemed very normal, is cute and actually on the show for the right reasons.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

FORT Regular

I liked her a lot! I thought she would be a frontrunner for sure! She seemed the most attractive and normal of the bunch, as well as genuine. I wonder why Jason didn't pick her. I am beginning to wonder about his taste in women.

**Oh wait! I just googled her and this popped up. She's planning to get married in March 09???

JOSH COSTELNOCK and STACIA MANN Wedding
    Last edited by obtessed4sure; 01-06-2009 at 05:34 PM. Reason: adding something

Quote Originally Posted by obtessed4sure;3267233;
    I liked her a lot! I thought she would be a frontrunner for sure! She seemed the most attractive and normal of the bunch, as well as genuine. I wonder why Jason didn't pick her. I am beginning to wonder about his taste in women.

**Oh wait! I just googled her and this popped up. She's planning to get married in March 09???

JOSH COSTELNOCK and STACIA MANN Wedding
    Looked it up on Crate & Barrel. That particular "Stacia Mann" is in Arizona.
    Could be she's moving to Arizona (& quickly found a boyfriend after mid-October), or there's another person with the same name.

FORT Newbie

I liked Stacia....and thought she would make it SO far. I am so sad that her and Jason didnt connect!
    That would be really interesting if she was getting married in March....that could look a little suspicious....I doubt it is her!

FORT Newbie

I thought she would be good for Jason too. At this point, I'm not sure Jason knows what's good for him and Ty.

I thought she was really cute, sounded honest and had a very sweet disposition. Too bad Jason didn't see any of it.

Well, Jason had to make room for the peppy cheerladers with tight asses and combine that with the producer choices (Stephanie) that were thrown in to make for a better tv show and there was no room for sweet, normal Stacia.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3269577;
    I thought she was really cute, sounded honest and had a very sweet disposition. Too bad Jason didn't see any of it.
    In the post-interviews she said she never even talked to Jason! Maybe that's why.

I thought it was too bad Jason didn't pick her to stay, too. She seemed really sweet, normal, mature, fun, and not catty. I loved the segment they did at her home with her kids. Well, I'm sure she'll be snatched up soon if she isn't already.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12