Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sharon **Spoilers**

Sharon **Spoilers**

Sharon

Currently Resides in: Batavia, NY

Re: Sharon **Spoilers**

Blonde standing to Natalie's right.

Blonde on very far left of this photo.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Sharon Staebell. Language (Spanish) teacher and vollyball coach. Her students' ID her on a blog They loved her and wanted her back.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

The more I look at this, the more I think Sharon might be the blond with the umbrella and in the bungee jump/final 3. Height, hair color, build all seem to match plus TPTB make a point in the press releases to let us know that she tells Jason that she quit her teaching job to be on the show on the first night. Girls have quit their job to be on the show before, but it's never been a "talking point" with the producers.

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3258683;
    The more I look at this, the more I think Sharon might be the blond with the umbrella and in the bungee jump/final 3. Height, hair color, build all seem to match plus TPTB make a point in the press releases to let us know that she tells Jason that she quit her teaching job to be on the show on the first night. Girls have quit their job to be on the show before, but it's never been a "talking point" with the producers.
    I wish those students would post if they know if she's back or what! I don't think she's the lady in purple though. So, I don't know if she's the bungee girl.

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3258683;
    On another thread, it was reported that Sharon wrote on a friend's Facebook wall on 10/31 that she was glad to be back home. Think this would put her out before F9 unfortunately.

FORT Newbie

I think that was Shannon that posted she was glad to be back, not Sharon.

Quote Originally Posted by romanticgirl;3258971;
    I think that was Shannon that posted she was glad to be back, not Sharon.
    That's what I thought, but Shannon did that on myspace.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

On a quick pre-show view of caps, I think I see Sharon as umbrella girl in Seattle and bungee jumping in NZ. While it could be Molly, the build seems to be slighter than Molly.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3259022;
    On a quick pre-show view of caps, I think I see Sharon as umbrella girl in Seattle and bungee jumping in NZ. While it could be Molly, the build seems to be slighter than Molly.
    I agree but time will tell. I think Sharon could be teh umbrella girl and the bungee jumping girl.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast