Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Sharon **Spoilers**

  1. #1
    FORT Fogey casualfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The land of sand and fog
    Posts
    1,931

    Sharon **Spoilers**



    Sharon

    Age: 32

    Occupation: Teacher

    Currently Resides in: Batavia, NY

  2. #2
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Sharon **Spoilers**



    Blonde standing to Natalie's right.



    Blonde on very far left of this photo.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  3. #3
    Premium Member jelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Under the big umbrella
    Posts
    3,914

    Re: Sharon **Spoilers**

    Sharon Staebell. Language (Spanish) teacher and vollyball coach. Her students' ID her on a blog They loved her and wanted her back.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

  4. #4
    FORT Fanatic barbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    562

    Re: Sharon **Spoilers**

    The more I look at this, the more I think Sharon might be the blond with the umbrella and in the bungee jump/final 3. Height, hair color, build all seem to match plus TPTB make a point in the press releases to let us know that she tells Jason that she quit her teaching job to be on the show on the first night. Girls have quit their job to be on the show before, but it's never been a "talking point" with the producers.

  5. #5
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Sharon **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3258683;
    The more I look at this, the more I think Sharon might be the blond with the umbrella and in the bungee jump/final 3. Height, hair color, build all seem to match plus TPTB make a point in the press releases to let us know that she tells Jason that she quit her teaching job to be on the show on the first night. Girls have quit their job to be on the show before, but it's never been a "talking point" with the producers.
    I wish those students would post if they know if she's back or what! I don't think she's the lady in purple though. So, I don't know if she's the bungee girl.

  6. #6
    FoRT-i-fied hotlanta babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    now living in Hell-A
    Posts
    1,049

    Re: Sharon **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3258683;
    The more I look at this, the more I think Sharon might be the blond with the umbrella and in the bungee jump/final 3. Height, hair color, build all seem to match plus TPTB make a point in the press releases to let us know that she tells Jason that she quit her teaching job to be on the show on the first night. Girls have quit their job to be on the show before, but it's never been a "talking point" with the producers.
    On another thread, it was reported that Sharon wrote on a friend's Facebook wall on 10/31 that she was glad to be back home. Think this would put her out before F9 unfortunately.

  7. #7
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    27

    Re: Sharon **Spoilers**

    I think that was Shannon that posted she was glad to be back, not Sharon.

  8. #8
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Sharon **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by romanticgirl;3258971;
    I think that was Shannon that posted she was glad to be back, not Sharon.
    That's what I thought, but Shannon did that on myspace.

  9. #9
    Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,374

    Re: Sharon **Spoilers**

    On a quick pre-show view of caps, I think I see Sharon as umbrella girl in Seattle and bungee jumping in NZ. While it could be Molly, the build seems to be slighter than Molly.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  10. #10
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Sharon **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3259022;
    On a quick pre-show view of caps, I think I see Sharon as umbrella girl in Seattle and bungee jumping in NZ. While it could be Molly, the build seems to be slighter than Molly.
    I agree but time will tell. I think Sharon could be teh umbrella girl and the bungee jumping girl.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.