Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sharon **Spoilers**

Re: Sharon **Spoilers**

Interesting they quoted some nice posts about Sharon from here!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3258689;
    I wish those students would post if they know if she's back or what! I don't think she's the lady in purple though. So, I don't know if she's the bungee girl.

im from her hometown and i havent heard anything exciting yet. hope we do tho!

If they know all that, someone is investigating our site,and knows we know the winner!!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3258689;
    I wish those students would post if they know if she's back or what! I don't think she's the lady in purple though. So, I don't know if she's the bungee girl.
    I'm from her school, I'm a sophomore and had her last year for spanish. From what I've heard she gets cut on the 3rd or 4th try. I've watched the bachelor once cause my mom watches it so I don't really know how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxxlmxn;3268814;
    I'm from her school, I'm a sophomore and had her last year for spanish. From what I've heard she gets cut on the 3rd or 4th try. I've watched the bachelor once cause my mom watches it so I don't really know how it works.
    Yeah, we got a batch of new caps and knew that she wasn't the lady in the purple dress a while ago.

FORT Newbie

Sharon does have a job! She got it two weeks after returning home. Luckily, she's a Spanish teacher and there are a lot of Spanish teacher openings in our area (she's my sister). If she didn't teach Spanish, she never would've quit her job, but since she knew with her credentials and experience she'd be able to find a new one, she decided to take a risk!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234