Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Shannon **Spoilers**

Shannon **Spoilers**

Shannon

Currently Resides in: Marshall, MO
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 12-17-2008 at 05:22 PM.

Re: Shannon **Spoilers**

You can barely see her, she is sitting on the couch and is blocked/behind Melissa. All you can see is a slice of her dark red halter.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Regular

I think the statement something to the effect of "Bachelor history is made in a small mid-west town" is in referecne to a HTD with Shannon - I have checked population of all of the home towns and current residence that could be considered mid-west and Marshall is the town with the lowest population. the town she grew up in - Marshall, MO. Marshall has a popoulation of 12,403. So.... I think we can plase Shannon in our F4.

Does anyone remember the source of this statement or the exact wording???

The only other town they could be speaking of would be Morton, IL ~ Natalies home town. Morton has a population of 15,761 - but I'm not so sure that IL would be considered midwest
    Last edited by Starlight6; 12-18-2008 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3254396;
    I think the statement something to the effect of "Bachelor history is made in a small mid-west town" is in referecne to a HTD with Shannon - I have checked population of all of the home towns and current residence that could be considered mid-west and Marshall is the town with the lowest population. the town she grew up in - Marshall, MO. Marshall has a popoulation of 12,403. So.... I think we can plase Shannon in our F4.

If that is true, then it could also mean Natalie, who is from Morton, IL. I grew up just 7 miles from Morton, and my brother still lives there, and Morton, is a small town in the mid-west with a population of about 15,000 people. So, I think either Shannon or Natalie would fit that description.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3254396;

The only other town they could be speaking of would be Morton, IL ~ Natalies home town. Morton has a population of 15,761 - but I'm not so sure that IL would be considered midwest
    You don't get a whole lot more "midwest" than Morton, IL. It's a suburb(sort of) of Peoria-- You know" will it play in Peoria" the epitome of Midwest! I'd guess she's our girl

FORT Regular

Alrighty ---- does anyone posting, lurking etc live in our around Marshall, MO??? If so, was there any talk of film crew being town???

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53;3254412;
    You don't get a whole lot more "midwest" than Morton, IL. It's a suburb(sort of) of Peoria-- You know" will it play in Peoria" the epitome of Midwest! I'd guess she's our girl
    ITA! I grew up in the Peoria area, and my whole family still lives there (my brother still lives in Morton). That is about as midwest as you can get.

I'm starting my sleuthing now, and will be down in that area next week for Christmas, so will definitely let you know if I hear anything at all.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alelady;3254424;
    ITA! I grew up in the Peoria area, and my whole family still lives there (my brother still lives in Morton). That is about as midwest as you can get.

I'm starting my sleuthing now, and will be down in that area next week for Christmas, so will definitely let you know if I hear anything at all.
    Alelady - Can you google the TV newstations in that area and see if you find any articles about ABC filiming a reality show etc.... wouldn't you think that the local news stations would at least mention it???

I already tried seaching in the newspaper website for that town but no luck

My husband knows a businessman from this area. I will see if he can find out anything for us.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast