Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Shannon **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: Shannon **Spoilers**

I am from Marshall and I graduated with Shannon. There was a very small article in our hometown newspaper recently--The Marshall Democrat News. It basically just said she would be on the show. I have heard nothing about film crews in Marshall.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie79;3261136;
    I am from Marshall and I graduated with Shannon. There was a very small article in our hometown newspaper recently--The Marshall Democrat News. It basically just said she would be on the show. I have heard nothing about film crews in Marshall.
    Thank you for coming on and sharing that with us. It helps to confirm that she probably does not make it to the final 4 which is the group who have the Hometown dates.
    Please stay with us and share whatever you can!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie79;3261136;
    Welcome to the Fort, Maggie79!

Here is the link to the article ~ Marshall Democrat-News: Story: Bair to appear on ABC's "The Bachelor"

And there is a comment under the article by apparently Shannon ~

This is Shannon responding to some posts above...

I'm not allowed to discuss the show in detail, but I would give anything for all fans to be able to see the "behind the scenes"! All I will say is that you cannot judge ANYONE from this show! There is a lot of editing...things you wouldn't even imagine. Just remember, HOLLYWOOD HAS ONE AGENDA AND THAT IS TO ENTERTAIN!! Thanks for all your support while watching the show!!

-- Posted by shannlbair on Wed, Dec 31, 2008, at 4:06 PM
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3261174;

Here is the link to the article ~ Marshall Democrat-News: Story: Bair to appear on ABC's "The Bachelor"

I'm not allowed to discuss the show in detail, but I would give anything for all fans to be able to see the "behind the scenes"! All I will say is that you cannot judge ANYONE from this show! There is a lot of editing...things you wouldn't even imagine. Just remember, HOLLYWOOD HAS ONE AGENDA AND THAT IS TO ENTERTAIN!! Thanks for all your support while watching the show!!

Her comment makes me believe she knows she is getting the "stalker" edit....which is a shame, she is probably a genuinely nice fan like we all are on here, just has more nerve to go on there...

Thanks BlondieGal We will have to post this at least once a day as the show airs. Sometimes we forget. No matter how sincere the cast may be, this is a good and true remeinder about the purpose of the show.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

We should engrave these words in gold, words to the wise for seasons to come. I hope we all remember her words and watch the show with a grain of salt. Thank you Shannon!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Exactly Jelle and Kasha.

I wonder if she or any of the women from the show are aware of the bloggings by Tina and Kate from Bachelor 10 that told many of us the dirty little secrets from the show. I showed these to a potential Bachelor and he turned down doing the show.

It seems each season we learn more and more about the producers bag of tricks. I wonder what we will learn this season?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Well said! This show is not for the faint of heart lol. You MUST take it with a grain of salt and toss it over your shoulder for what it's worth! we have seen SO many people 'portrayed' in one light and I still say that they all are probably very good people! Even Erica LMAO - she took it for all it's worth and ran with it. She was perfect for the "show".................it' s entertainment, with the HOPE that something good may come of the show. But it is, really a show. :/

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3261174;

I think this makes it obvious Shannon wasn't the final girl, and also that she may not be getting the most favorable edit.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3261462;
    I think this makes it obvious Shannon wasn't the final girl, and also that she may not be getting the most favorable edit.
    We have always heard that the main Bachelor/ette sees the episodes as we see them. ( Ok, I did hear inside, once, that the Bachelor got to see it a week early - at least that one did).
    With that in mind, we have to assume she hasn't seen the episode, and she already seems to know that not only is her edit not good, but she seems to know the score on all of it as far as the editing goes. Someone must have clued her in because generally we hear dismay from the contestants after they have seen the negative or distorted edit.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan