Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Shannon **Spoilers**

Re: Shannon **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by manaboutkc;3256691;
    Well, you can believe what you want. She denied it was her on the tape, but Girls Gone Wild had filmed at the Lake of the Ozarks and she worked down there a couple summers. Also, it wasn't me who dated her, but you can draw your own opinions. She used to be scandilous, maybe she changed...
    Why make a statement like that, if you aren't 100% positive?
    There are so many girls that look like her!

Quote Originally Posted by manaboutkc;3256691;
    Well, you can believe what you want. She denied it was her on the tape, but Girls Gone Wild had filmed at the Lake of the Ozarks and she worked down there a couple summers. Also, it wasn't me who dated her, but you can draw your own opinions. She used to be scandilous, maybe she changed...
    If Shannon has had a few DWI's, that would be in the public records -- just need to know what city or county that occurred.

ManAboutKC -- Any idea? Shannon's police records could be confirmed (or denied) that way. (Anyone want to start looking at police records around Lake of the Ozarks Missouri?)
    Last edited by hotlanta babe; 12-23-2008 at 01:47 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3256829;
    If Shannon has had a few DWI's, that would be in the public records -- just need to know what city or county that occurred.

ManAboutKC -- Any idea? Shannon's police records could be confirmed that way. (Anyone want to start looking at police records around Lake of the Ozarks Missouri?)
    Everything that I have in me recoils against the idea of digging through people's records for dirt; however, these are serious allegations against Shannon's character that Manaboutkc is making. If they are false, then it needs to be outed.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3256837;
    Everything that I have in me recoils against the idea of digging through people's records for dirt; however, these are serious allegations against Shannon's character that Manaboutkc is making. If they are false, then it needs to be outed.
    I agree with you. I'm going with the assumption that everything he says is false unless he gives evidence to back it up.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny1229;3256839;
    I agree with you. I'm going with the assumption that everything he says is false unless he gives evidence to back it up.
    Somebody on here will dig through those county records. My mind recoils at the thought; however, since the character allegations are so serious, if they aren't true, then they and the person making them needs to be outed.

If he is on the up and up, then he is vindicated.

To my way of thinking, it is still nasty business though.

I sincerely hope it is not true because it appears at this point that Jason is taken by her, so I hope that she is what my mother always called "a sweet girl."
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

How about we put up all of the 'ex-boyfriend's' dirty laundry up first? Just kidding.

I am sure the show looks for things like that!

FORT Regular

Does the show do background checks on the women first? I would think that they check for criminal records to ensure they haven't been arrested for serious things (assault, drugs abuse, etc). I would think that something like 3 DWIs would exclude someone from participating. Does anyone know?

Maybe I am way off here...I thought that they did an extensive background check. Everything from health to credit to criminal? I really thought that I had read that somewhere or seen it???

Sorry...or is that just for The Bachelor or Bachelorette - meaning not the contestants.

FORT Regular

When I followed the link to look at Shannon's myspace page (as listed in the myspace/facebook thread) her headline and her tag line both have a thank you to Deanna for advice. Doubt it means anything, but its interesting that they are talking.