Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Shannon **Spoilers**

Re: Shannon **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3256474;
    been lurking around the site since deanna's season but this is my first post... dont know if anyones posted this info yet.. but i was looking at shannon's myspace (i'm not her myspace friend but i can see her status) and her status reads.."thank you for the advice DeAnna!!"..wonder what that means...
    I guess how to handle the edit/reaction?

also pointing out that jason's myspace now has pictures from the show, with his myspace profile picture being of him and shannon on the first night

been lurking around the site since deanna's season but this is my first post... dont know if anyones posted this info yet.. but i was looking at shannon's myspace (i'm not her myspace friend but i can see her status) and her status reads.."thank you for the advice DeAnna!!"..wonder what that means...
    First off

Now, very good observation! We have a rumor that DeAnna was asked to make an appearance in NZ and it is possible some advice was shared on that trip???
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Hmm that is interesting.
    So if Shannon said that on her myspace, maybe it relates to when Deanna is supposedly to come back (to NZ) for the FD and offer up advice to Jason or maybe it wasn't just Jason but the F3 women, also.
    Thank you Counthesarsxo and welcome!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3256481;
    also pointing out that jason's myspace now has pictures from the show, with his myspace profile picture being of him and shannon on the first night
    Welcome! That is VERY interesting. We'll have to pay attention to Jason's page to see if he just cycles through different screen shots or if this one stays up for awhile...

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3256481;
    Don't the producers have control of his myspace?

eta

Isn't that a fan site? That isn't Jason's original myspace with the pic of him and Ty.

Counthesarsxo
    First of all welcome.Thank you for what Shannon said on her myspace.And than Jason's site having a picture of her and him.Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3256491;
    Counthesarsxo
    First of all welcome.Thank you for what Shannon said on her myspace.And than Jason's site having a picture of her and him.Interesting.
    That isn't Jason's site. That is a fan site.

FORT Newbie

What is the link to the Jason/ fans page of myspace??

Quote Originally Posted by crazy4bachelor;3256517;
    What is the link to the Jason/ fans page of myspace??
    I haven't joined it, but will look that up.