Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Shannon **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Shannon **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3255896;
    I saw with my own two brown eyes her comments on a friends myspace page dated 11/06/08.
    No! I meant that TPTB were now allowing the girls to post during filming! I wasn't doubting at all that you saw what she posted on 11/6.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3255902;
    No! I meant that TPTB were now allowing the girls to post during filming! I wasn't doubting at all that you saw what she posted on 11/6.
    No I was being a bit sarcastic, but now realize you can't get a sense of that sometimes on a written post.
    Somehow I just doubt that would happen--TPTB allowing the cast to post on myspace, facebook, blogs etc. That would be opening up flood gates! It would be a point of no return.
    Sorry for confusion.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3255905;
    No I was being a bit sarcastic, but now realize you can't get a sense of that sometimes on a written post.
    Somehow I just doubt that would happen--TPTB allowing the cast to post on myspace, facebook, blogs etc. That would be opening up flood gates! It would be a point of no return.
    Sorry for confusion.

That is what I thought, too. I just wondered if you had by some chance stumbled on something new and revolutionary by checking up on what she said.
    Thanks for your patience!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3255902;
    Not to go too OT, but I was wondering about this myself... could they be allowing (or even requiring) the girls who have social networking pages to post in order to throw off speculation? Wouldn't put it past them.

Anyways, she looks to be one of several who, looking at other pics posted, seems to have perhaps darkened her hair to go on the show. One thing is for sure-- the official profile pics rarely seem that flattering; the girls usually look much better on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;3256020;
    Not to go too OT, but I was wondering about this myself... could they be allowing (or even requiring) the girls who have social networking pages to post in order to throw off speculation? Wouldn't put it past them.

Anyways, she looks to be one of several who, looking at other pics posted, seems to have perhaps darkened her hair to go on the show. One thing is for sure-- the official profile pics rarely seem that flattering; the girls usually look much better on the show.
    That would probably be a lot more work for each handler..... I doubt that they would move in that direction; but it is possible. I am not sure they really care anymore about trying to out-psych us; but if they do, I guess it would be reverse psychology and .
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Newbie

Shannon is a really good friend of mine. I don't know who manaboutkc is, but he shouldn't be trash-talking someone he obviously doesn't know personally. Shannon is a nice girl and has achieved a lot with not a lot of outside help. She is super-outgoing and very beautiful. The bachelor bio picture doesn't do her justice. Like a lot of us, she partied some when she was younger, but that was years ago and she has grown up a lot. She will definitely be one to watch and her personality will make her a fan favorite, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy4bachelor;3256065;
    Shannon is a really good friend of mine. I don't know who manaboutkc is, but he shouldn't be trash-talking someone he obviously doesn't know personally. Shannon is a nice girl and has achieved a lot with not a lot of outside help. She is super-outgoing and very beautiful. The bachelor bio picture doesn't do her justice. Like a lot of us, she partied some when she was younger, but that was years ago and she has grown up a lot. She will definitely be one to watch and her personality will make her a fan favorite, imo.

Thanks for your insight and we hope that you will continue to clarify and update with any little tidbits that you know!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Thanks crazy4bachelor

It is always good to hear really good things about one of the girls. Shannon is a beautiful girl and I hope she had a wonderful time!

Welcome to FORT!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Crazy4bachelor!
    So glad you joined us, pull up a chair and fasten your seatbelt. Sometimes the ride can get rough, but for the most part this is a nice bunch.
    I'm originally from Missouri, too, so I'm looking forward to seeing another Show Me girl strut her stuff!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

been lurking around the site since deanna's season but this is my first post... dont know if anyones posted this info yet.. but i was looking at shannon's myspace (i'm not her myspace friend but i can see her status) and her status reads.."thank you for the advice DeAnna!!"..wonder what that means...