Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Shannon **Spoilers**

Re: Shannon **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3254575;
    My husband knows a businessman from this area. I will see if he can find out anything for us.
    I think Shannon makes it to at least the 1st round, because she seemed to have became friends with Raquel (Shannon posted on Raquel's myspace that she missed Raquel's "magic rice") and Lauren as well.

FORT Newbie

My friend used to date Shannon. She was a major partier- she got like 3 DWIs- she likes to have fun with guys, lots of guys. Anyway, she was a major B*#*@ in their relationship, got wasted and threw a bottle at his head one time. He was sort of a downer anyway, but she had him so whipped it wasn't funny. She played him good, slept with a couple of his friends. She is hot, but that is the only nice thing about her, and most of that is fake- t*ts, teeth, and she supposedly had liposuction before the show. This comes straight from my eyes as well as my bud's storytelling. I will keep up on this site though as the show comes on. Peace

FORT Regular

Does anyone know Shannons' last name????

FORT Regular

Ok, I now have her full name - Shannon Bair. Her parents still live in Marshall, and she has one older sister named Jenny who lives in LA. So, we can rule her out as a possibility for the HTD in Indianola, Iowa.

FORT Newbie

Final 4 are
    Shannon
    Naomi
    Melissa
    Lauren

Shannon gets cut and final 3 are Naomi, Melssa, Lauren
    My facts are real.

Interesting. So I guess TPTB are allowing the Final 3 to post on myspace pages prior to elimination.
    Lauren has posted comments on friends' pages starting 11/6/08.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3255853;
    Interesting. So I guess TPTB are allowing the Final 3 to post on myspace pages prior to elimination.
    Lauren has posted comments on friends' pages starting 11/6/08.
    Do you know that for the gospel truth, or are you picking up on what Sylvia has said and running with it? This could be extremely important!!!!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by sylvia4;3255844;
    Final 4 are
    Shannon
    Naomi
    Melissa
    Lauren

Shannon gets cut and final 3 are Naomi, Melssa, Lauren
    My facts are real.
    Shannon making it to F4 makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3255875;
    Do you know that for the gospel truth, or are you picking up on what Sylvia has said and running with it? This could be extremely important!!!!
    It would certainly set precedence IF the gals WERE allowed to communicate with the outside world - in the past they have been forbidden to have ANYTHING - no phone - no blackberry - no computer - no books - no newspapers - nothing - NADA!!! Legs are being pulled me thinks

Since an exception was made for Jason - and I don't think that he had access to his phone at ALL times - remember that they have handlers looking over their shoulders all the time (and maybe the exception during also when the b'ette smuggled a computer back a ways) - an exception would have been made this season as well - but - I still think they would NOT allow any communication on myspace/facebook - until the person is off the show - period - too much of a chance for give-a-way of info. Many a time last season - we saw bachelers post or something - once they were off the show...

The rumor mill just keeps on churnin - and not all is at it seems either.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3255875;
    I saw with my own two brown eyes her comments on a friends myspace page dated 11/06/08.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.