Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Shannon **Spoilers**

Re: Shannon **Spoilers**

I kind of like Shannon in spite of her odd behaviour. I am a bit worried for her, though. In the first episode she is looking healthy and vibrant. In the second episode and later clips, there is a marked change; she is looking a little run down. It's as though the stress is really getting to her and she isn't taking as much care with her appearance. I don't think this is a healthy environment for her and I don't want to see her have a meltdown.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Marloon;3277932;
    I kind of like Shannon in spite of her odd behaviour. I am a bit worried for her, though. In the first episode she is looking healthy and vibrant. In the second episode and later clips, there is a marked change; she is looking a little run down. It's as though the stress is really getting to her and she isn't taking as much care with her appearance. I don't think this is a healthy environment for her and I don't want to see her have a meltdown.
    Shannon, if you are reading this, I know the edit can take what it has to work with, exaggerate it and contort it until it is hardily recognizable. It did appear like you went in with a crush on Jason, and I can remember from way back when that an unrequited crush can suck.
    I hope you are back in your real corner of the world and doing well.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3283087;
    Shannon, if you are reading this, I know the edit can take what it has to work with, exaggerate it and contort it until it is hardily recognizable. It did appear like you went in with a crush on Jason, and I can remember from way back when that an unrequited crush can suck.
    I hope you are back in your real corner of the world and doing well.
    Hopefully our tender-hearted Shannon has gained something from this experience and has moved on. I'm not buying the stalker edit at all. This rose ceremony was horrible to watch. I cannot imagine what Shannon and many of the other ladies were going through. She seems like a sweet young lady with a huge crush on Jason ~ one who can be manipulated by TBTP very easily. Your prince charming is out there waiting for you, Shannon. I hope you meet him when your heart is ready.

I see Shannon gets a kiss from Jason in the GH date!

That group date looks like it will be fun to watch.

After watching last night's episode I just wanted to give Shannon a hug, poor thing!
    You can tell she's a sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3284277;
    After watching last night's episode I just wanted to give Shannon a hug, poor thing!
    I agree RYVETTED - she is just sooo out of her element - I feel badly for her - she knows she is the odd duck in all of this - this coming week tho- she does get a KISS!!!! - altho it is the GH date - she still gets kissed - and such a nice smile - you are right tho - she sure does need hugs
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3284277;
    Another hug for Shannon!

I keep hoping that she was playing a scripted role.

She stopped wearing much makeup in episode 2 (or was it even as far back as episode 1?). If it wasn't the stress/drama making her physically ill in episode 3, she may have had the flu, and it's been editted to look unfavorable.

I really feel for her in the preview! But I really think that it's very scripted; Shannon went along with showing up for RC's with no lipstick, even.

In the preview for monday night - at the GH date - Shannon looks awesome - best she has looked since the MnG - what a difference
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3289146;
    In the preview for monday night - at the GH date - Shannon looks awesome - best she has looked since the MnG - what a difference
    She does, doesn't she? She must have had some kind of bug or something and just didn't feel good for a couple of days. She really did look ill at the rose ceremony last week. I think she is very pretty, and I think she has one of the better head shots this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn;3289207;
    She does, doesn't she? She must have had some kind of bug or something and just didn't feel good for a couple of days. She really did look ill at the rose ceremony last week. I think she is very pretty, and I think she has one of the better head shots this season.
    I agree. Last week, I do think she was sick, and not just because of stress.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.