Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 132

Thread: Shannon **Spoilers**

  1. #121
    FORT Fan Marloon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    304

    Re: Shannon **Spoilers**

    I kind of like Shannon in spite of her odd behaviour. I am a bit worried for her, though. In the first episode she is looking healthy and vibrant. In the second episode and later clips, there is a marked change; she is looking a little run down. It's as though the stress is really getting to her and she isn't taking as much care with her appearance. I don't think this is a healthy environment for her and I don't want to see her have a meltdown.

  2. #122
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,956

    Re: Shannon **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Marloon;3277932;
    I kind of like Shannon in spite of her odd behaviour. I am a bit worried for her, though. In the first episode she is looking healthy and vibrant. In the second episode and later clips, there is a marked change; she is looking a little run down. It's as though the stress is really getting to her and she isn't taking as much care with her appearance. I don't think this is a healthy environment for her and I don't want to see her have a meltdown.
    Shannon, if you are reading this, I know the edit can take what it has to work with, exaggerate it and contort it until it is hardily recognizable. It did appear like you went in with a crush on Jason, and I can remember from way back when that an unrequited crush can suck.
    I hope you are back in your real corner of the world and doing well.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

  3. #123
    FORT Fan Hilltopmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    384

    Re: Shannon **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3283087;
    Shannon, if you are reading this, I know the edit can take what it has to work with, exaggerate it and contort it until it is hardily recognizable. It did appear like you went in with a crush on Jason, and I can remember from way back when that an unrequited crush can suck.
    I hope you are back in your real corner of the world and doing well.
    Hopefully our tender-hearted Shannon has gained something from this experience and has moved on. I'm not buying the stalker edit at all. This rose ceremony was horrible to watch. I cannot imagine what Shannon and many of the other ladies were going through. She seems like a sweet young lady with a huge crush on Jason ~ one who can be manipulated by TBTP very easily. Your prince charming is out there waiting for you, Shannon. I hope you meet him when your heart is ready.

  4. #124
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Shannon **Spoilers**

    I see Shannon gets a kiss from Jason in the GH date!

    That group date looks like it will be fun to watch.

  5. #125
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Shannon **Spoilers**

    After watching last night's episode I just wanted to give Shannon a hug, poor thing!
    You can tell she's a sweetie

  6. #126
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Shannon **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3284277;
    After watching last night's episode I just wanted to give Shannon a hug, poor thing!
    You can tell she's a sweetie
    I agree RYVETTED - she is just sooo out of her element - I feel badly for her - she knows she is the odd duck in all of this - this coming week tho- she does get a KISS!!!! - altho it is the GH date - she still gets kissed - and such a nice smile - you are right tho - she sure does need hugs
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  7. #127
    Dreamer VelvetRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Wonderland
    Posts
    3,138

    Re: Shannon **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3284277;
    After watching last night's episode I just wanted to give Shannon a hug, poor thing!
    You can tell she's a sweetie
    Another hug for Shannon!

    I keep hoping that she was playing a scripted role.

    She stopped wearing much makeup in episode 2 (or was it even as far back as episode 1?). If it wasn't the stress/drama making her physically ill in episode 3, she may have had the flu, and it's been editted to look unfavorable.

    I really feel for her in the preview! But I really think that it's very scripted; Shannon went along with showing up for RC's with no lipstick, even.

  8. #128
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Shannon **Spoilers**

    In the preview for monday night - at the GH date - Shannon looks awesome - best she has looked since the MnG - what a difference
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  9. #129
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    419

    Re: Shannon **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3289146;
    In the preview for monday night - at the GH date - Shannon looks awesome - best she has looked since the MnG - what a difference
    She does, doesn't she? She must have had some kind of bug or something and just didn't feel good for a couple of days. She really did look ill at the rose ceremony last week. I think she is very pretty, and I think she has one of the better head shots this season.

  10. #130
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: Shannon **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn;3289207;
    She does, doesn't she? She must have had some kind of bug or something and just didn't feel good for a couple of days. She really did look ill at the rose ceremony last week. I think she is very pretty, and I think she has one of the better head shots this season.
    I agree. Last week, I do think she was sick, and not just because of stress.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.