Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Shannon **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: Shannon **Spoilers**

shannon is on jesse's myspace and deanna myspace friends pages she just show up 2 day ago any one see that out there what up with that

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Sounds to me that Shannon was hoping for 15 minutes of fame and may be an "all things Bachelor" stalker.

FORT Newbie

I, too, am a pal of Shannon's. The guy who claims to know her (from her past in KC) is just trying to get attention here as someone "in the know".

Shannon did not stalk Jason before the show; she did what the producers told her to do! Editing IS a player in the show, as much as the bachelor & bachelorettes.

As far as her character, all I can contribute is that she has kept completely close-lipped about the show (as per her contract!), and she went there with all the right intentions. She was not seeking camera time, or 15 minutes of fame. She is a sweet girl, period.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3256829;
    If Shannon has had a few DWI's, that would be in the public records -- just need to know what city or county that occurred.

ManAboutKC -- Any idea? Shannon's police records could be confirmed (or denied) that way. (Anyone want to start looking at police records around Lake of the Ozarks Missouri?)
    All anyone has to do is go to google and type in Missouri case net. Most all the counties in the state are listed here and you can search court records

Shannon was great comic relief. I liked her actually.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3254414;
    Alrighty ---- does anyone posting, lurking etc live in our around Marshall, MO??? If so, was there any talk of film crew being town???
    I live in Marshall, MO and there has not been any film crews what so ever here nor has there been any talk of ones!!! If it did then it was on the down low, I live down the street from Shannon's parents house and they are in the country and nothing ever going on so, she isn't in the final- THANKGOD!!! I went to school with her and I was nice to her but she was a rude, had a loud mouth and only liked by a few and some of her closest friends still talked [mod edit] on her. If our bachelor only knew about her past- not mother material!! I got a good laugh out of it all because she looked and acted like an idiot on the show tonight and nothing like a 29 yr old but never really acted like her age any other time either. Short and to the point still has a loud mouth and it was the same ol Shannon that I grew up with. Maybe I should pull out the yearbook and start sending those pictures out!!!
    Last edited by hepcat; 01-06-2009 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3266112;
    Shannon was great comic relief. I liked her actually.
    Yea she's a goofy girl, but a crack up. I thought Jason got a kick out of her too. The stalker comment didn't work against her. I get the friend vibe from her for Jason, she will be the Twilley this season with the comic relief.

Quote Originally Posted by lanikai;3266329;
    Yea she's a goofy girl, but a crack up. I thought Jason got a kick out of her too. The stalker comment didn't work against her. I get the friend vibe from her for Jason, she will be the Twilley this season with the comic relief.
    That's what I thought. I ended up liking her (although I was getting tired of the commercials 'stalker' talk).

She's really going to be a hoot on the GH date...can't wait to see that!

Thes edit people really know how to make someone look crazy don't they....I am dental hygienist and do not consider myself to be a tooth nazi......ugh
    Love brings out the animal in all of us

She seems very likable despite her stalker edit. But I do think she should have kept some of her info on Jason to herself or at least done a little research on how they edit these shows. She gave them plenty of material to work with.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke