Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Renee **Spoilers**

Renee **Spoilers**

Renee

Currently Resides in: Los Angeles, CA

FORT Newbie

Re: Renee **Spoilers**

So excited to see Renee on here!!! She told me she had a big secret and would let me know as soon she could! Can't wait for the watch party!

FORT Newbie

I read somewhere that she is REALLY into the law of attraction or something like that....I think she'll be cool to watch! I hope she and Jason like each other

Quote Originally Posted by LAokie;3253957;
    So excited to see Renee on here!!! She told me she had a big secret and would let me know as soon she could! Can't wait for the watch party!
    Welcome to the Fort, LAokie! This indeed would be a big secret. Good luck to your friend.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

LAokie Welcome
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Newbie

I found Renee on the net when I googled jewelry designer....her jewelry is GORGEOUS! I wonder if she'll be wearing any on the show.

FORT Newbie

I saw Renee last night at a charity fundraiser for an organization she started for animals. She wasn't wearing a ring, but I am sure that doesn't mean anything! She would not be allowed to even if it was her. She wouldn't answer any questions, just kept smiling and changing the subject, but she did look happy, hmmmm

thanks for the welcome - bondiegal and jelle. I have been on the message boards for years (as you can see from my join date) but never posted. I'm obsessed with show and it's so exciting to know one of the girls!

And Chelsea - yes Renee is the one referred to as "swank jewelry designer" in an article.

Well, I hope she had a fun time on the show. She is so tiny! I hope her business is successful, beautiful jewelery. She reminds me a bit of the lovely young woman who played the clarinet on Matt's show - not the clarinet part.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Newbie

Ok, so rumor has it that Renee made a vision board with Jason on it.......what is a vision board and how do you make one??? this should be good!

And YES, she seems very tiny....does Jason like tiny girls? Deanna wasn't tiny!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3254947;
    Well, I hope she had a fun time on the show. She is so tiny! I hope her business is successful, beautiful jewelery. She reminds me a bit of the lovely young woman who played the clarinet on Matt's show - not the clarinet part.
    I love jewelry although my idea is more along the line of Macy's - the more inexpensive kind of which I can buy and swap out with whatever outfit I am wearing.

Does she have a website, or do I need to wait for security reasons until after this is over to try and find out who she is in order to see her jewelry?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast