Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Natalie **Spoilers**

Natalie **Spoilers**

Natalie

Currently Resides in: Morton, IL

Re: Natalie **Spoilers**

The blonde 3rd from the front left whose back is to us. She is wearing a short strapless teal/blueish dress.

A facial shot.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Natalie Getz? Doesn't she work for The Limited or one of those retailers?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3253883;
    Natalie Getz? Doesn't she work for The Limited or one of those retailers?
    Yes, at one time Abercrombie and Fitch and now I believe The Limited.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Wow! I'm just looking through these for the first time this season. Morton, IL is just 7 miles from my hometown (I currently live in the Chicago area - Morton is 2 1/2 hours SW of Chicago).

My brother still lives in Morton, so I'll try to find out what I can, and will let you know for sure!

FORT Regular

Thanks Alelady!!!!

I think the statement something to the effect of "Bachelor history is made in a small mid-west town" is in reference to a HTD with Shannon or Natalie - I have checked population of all of the home towns and current residence that could be considered mid-west.

Shannon's home town is the town with the lowest population. She grew up in - Marshall, MO. Marshall has a popoulation of 12,403.

Natalies home town. Morton has a population of 15,761.

Does anyone out there posting, lurking etc live in or around Morton? If so, was there any talk of a film crew intown filming?????

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3254411;
    Thanks Alelady!!!!

I think the statement something to the effect of "Bachelor history is made in a small mid-west town" is in reference to a HTD with Shannon or Natalie - I have checked population of all of the home towns and current residence that could be considered mid-west.

Shannon's home town is the town with the lowest population. She grew up in - Marshall, MO. Marshall has a popoulation of 12,403.

Does anyone out there posting, lurking etc live in or around Morton? If so, was there any talk of a film crew intown filming?????
    I used to live less than an hour from Marshall, Mo. It is definitely considered small town and rural. It is also located maybe 80 miles from the Iowa border--someone rumored Iowa to have importance?

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3254411;
    Thanks Alelady!!!!

I'll be down there next week for Christmas, as my whole family still lives in that area, and my brother and his family live in Morton. Now that I know this tidbit of information, I'll do all the sleuthing that I can, and will let you know if I can dig up anything.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3254417;
    I used to live less than an hour from Marshall, Mo. It is definitely considered small town and rural. It is also located maybe 80 miles from the Iowa border--someone rumored Iowa to have importance?
    Kashathedivia - Ok... we are making progress here....
    I have checked the Marchall Democrat Newspaper online - and there doesn't appear to be any articles about filiming. Can you rack your brain and google up the TV news stations in Marshall and see if you can find anything????

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3254423;
    Kashathedivia - Ok... we are making progress here....
    I have checked the Marchall Democrat Newspaper online - and there doesn't appear to be any articles about filiming. Can you rack your brain and google up the TV news stations in Marshall and see if you can find anything????
    The news stations to google would be from Columbia, MO and perhaps the one major station from Jefferson City, MO.
    I will look into it. But being that Columbia is a big college town and football season--I kind of doubt major coverage got to Marshall, who knows though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast