Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Natalie **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: Natalie **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3254435;
    The news stations to google would be from Columbia, MO and perhaps the one major station from Jefferson City, MO.
    I will look into it. But being that Columbia is a big college town and football season--I kind of doubt major coverage got to Marshall, who knows though.
    Thanks!!!!

I'm excited that we are close to figuring out one of the F4!!!!

With all the talk about Melissa, Megan and Jillian - I wonder if they are 3 of the F4 and the mid-west HTD (either Shannon or Natalie) is the fourth one????

FORT Newbie

Ive known Natalie Getz my whole life and talked to her since she has been home (we are highschool friends). There were no rumors of film crew here..I dont think she made it very far bc she left for the show on oct 11th and she came home on Oct 30th to chicago..where she lives now. her fam still lives in morton. so i would say f4 is shannon
    Last edited by sylvia4; 12-20-2008 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvia4;3255449;
    I know Natalie and live in Morton..have known her my whole life. No, there was no rumors of film crew here..I dont think she made it very far bc she came home on Oct 30th to chicago..where she lives now. her fam still lives in morton

Thanks for the info!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

FORT Newbie

yw....she is going to be very entertainig on the show ill say that much..shes a funny ditz

sylvia4 Welcome to FORT and posting with us. Thanks for the information about Natalie. Please stay around during the show to correct impressions and cheer your friend on!

Again Welcome!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Newbie

yw... i believe she makes it to the final 6 and is one of the 2 who gets cut down to the 4

Quote Originally Posted by sylvia4;3255449;
    Ive known Natalie Getz my whole life and talked to her since she has been home (we are highschool friends). There were no rumors of film crew here..I dont think she made it very far bc she left for the show on oct 11th and she came home on Oct 30th to chicago..where she lives now. her fam still lives in morton. so i would say f4 is shannon
    Shannon?! Yipes, I'm surprised.

Thanks for the info.

FORT Newbie

Not sure who you are sylvia4 but I actually am good friends with Natalie. She didn't inform me of any dates or details of the show and clearly you are not her friend if you are blogging false dates and calling her a "funny ditz"

lynn1980 Welcome to FORT and thanks for posting about your friend Natalie. Please stay around to clear up any misconceptions about your friend and set the record straight. Sometimes we draw conclusions without ample evidence

Again, welcome to the FORT and thanks for joining our little
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Newbie

Final 4 are
    Shannon
    Naomi
    Melissa
    Lauren
    My facts are real.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast