Page 9 of 170 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 1699

Thread: Molly **Spoilers**

  1. #81
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    103

    Re: Molly **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3285638;
    What gave it away for me was the Bonnie Hunt show interview where she said Nikki and he went on and on about how great she was blah blah blah couldnt say enough good stuff about that girl. But then when she changed her mind to Melissa all of a sudden he was a deer caught in headlights and there was a dead pause for like 10 sec of air time where they just stared at each other and he didn't even know what to say until he finally said the rehearsed "don't forget about the 14 other girls" line haha it was awesome
    I think you've really exaggerated his reaction and that is not what he said directly following her comment. He said "Really?" and just noded his head and smiled, waiting for her response. He seemed rather smooth about it, finding humor in her guess, at least that's from my perspective.

  2. #82
    Team Gremily! Noobslueth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: Molly **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by hannelorea;3286394;
    I think you've really exaggerated his reaction and that is not what he said directly following her comment. He said "Really?" and just noded his head and smiled, waiting for her response. He seemed rather smooth about it, finding humor in her guess, at least that's from my perspective.
    haha okay sorry it was 6 sec... yes it was I just counted haha... You have to admit that his reaction of her saying Melissa was completely different than his reaction to Nikki being said. I guess everyone see it differently

  3. #83
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: Molly **Spoilers**

    On another thread it was posted that apparently Molly was involved with a married man as of the time she came on the show. I don't if it's true, but wow! Given that Jason's wife left him, I would think that would be a real turn-off for him.

  4. #84
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,777

    Re: Molly **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by hannelorea;3286394;
    I think you've really exaggerated his reaction and that is not what he said directly following her comment. He said "Really?" and just noded his head and smiled, waiting for her response. He seemed rather smooth about it, finding humor in her guess, at least that's from my perspective.
    He couldn't have been that smooth since the whole audience started laughing/clapping/whooing at his response to Melissa. I guarantee you most (if not all of those people) had no idea about the rumors and a lot of them probably didn't even watch the show. But they picked up on the fact that his response (or lack thereof) was giving something away.

  5. #85
    FORT Regular monkeydoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    57

    Re: Molly **Spoilers**

    On another thread it was posted that apparently Molly was involved with a married man as of the time she came on the show. I don't if it's true, but wow! Given that Jason's wife left him, I would think that would be a real turn-off for him.


    where did you hear that ? i bet there is alot that he doesnt know

  6. #86
    FORT Follower
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in the sun
    Posts
    25

    Re: Molly **Spoilers**

    I may be in the minority here- but I just do not like Molly.

    I think most have a sort of indifference to her. But I just don't see the attraction to her. Sure, Jason can like whoever he wants. But as a viewer, I really just don't connect to her. I don't think she's a bad person- just not as great as a lot of what they have shown of the others.

    Can anyone help enlighten me so that I can at least warm up to her as F2?

    Thanks

  7. #87
    FORT Fan oshelrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    228

    Re: Molly **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo12;3290202;
    I may be in the minority here- but I just do not like Molly.

    I think most have a sort of indifference to her. But I just don't see the attraction to her. Sure, Jason can like whoever he wants. But as a viewer, I really just don't connect to her. I don't think she's a bad person- just not as great as a lot of what they have shown of the others.

    Can anyone help enlighten me so that I can at least warm up to her as F2?

    Thanks
    Wait... Molly is F2? I thought Jillian was F2.

  8. #88
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Molly **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by oshelrina;3290205;
    Wait... Molly is F2? I thought Jillian was F2.
    Nope, Molly is the F2. I believe there are screencaps that put her in the F2 while Jillian only has screencaps that put her in the F3.

  9. #89
    FORT Fan oshelrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    228

    Re: Molly **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3290207;
    Nope, Molly is the F2. I believe there are screencaps that put her in the F2 while Jillian only has screencaps that put her in the F3.
    Wow, ok, I don't know how I missed that. But..hey that is cool with me

  10. #90
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Molly **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by oshelrina;3290209;
    Wow, ok, I don't know how I missed that. But..hey that is cool with me
    Yeah, I think there is one picture far away of Molly and Jason walking on the beach or something like that and that picture puts her meeting little Ty meaning she is the F2 lady. Jillian's screencaps on the helicopter and wearing the purple plaid shirt put her in the F3 but no further. I think it can all be found in the screencaps only thread but it's probably impossible to find.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.