Page 55 of 170 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Molly **Spoilers**

Re: Molly **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCity;3325235;
    yes, I agree, having the blessings... but obviously Molly was raised very proper and her parents respect her choice. There is no way having parent's approval means you can "fall in love" .... it is either there or it is not.
    maybe this is where we disagree...idk. But I beleive love is a choice. After you "fall in love" it's rare to stay in love forever. Ask anyone who's been married for a long time. At some point they think "WHAT DID I DO?!" But they choose to love that person regardless, and they make it work. I don't think you can choose your physically attaction...I think that's normal but you can choose your emotions. JMO.
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on. -- Robert Frost

.. guess I am very different... In love with hubby 37 years and 7 kids......

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCity;3325260;
    .. guess I am very different... In love with hubby 37 years and 7 kids......
    congrats! In this day that's not normal. Hopefully I can be as lucky as you are. maybe I just misunderstood your posts. We probably have a lot of the same feelings.

I think that whomever Jason chooses he has a chance of making it work as long as both sides commit to making it work. I think every relationship has it's ups and downs. As long as they are committed to making it work, I think either lady, (Melissa or Molly) has a chance at really seeing it work. Guess only time will tell.
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on. -- Robert Frost

I think what will work for him (them) is the fact that they have no plans of RUSHING into things... just letting time take it course.. smart move !

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCity;3325226;
    .. love is not about who you parents want you to be with, give me a break..... that is a setup for disaster.
    No, love isn't about who your parents want you to be with, BUT it is nice to have their approval and know that your parents and the guy you WOULD like to spend your life with get along. Now, Molly knows they get along, so she wants to let herself fall in love with Jason and let her walls down...I believe letting her walls down is her secret. Is that a setup for disaster too?

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCity;3325274;
    I think what will work for him (them) is the fact that they have no plans of RUSHING into things... just letting time take it course.. smart move !
    Yes.Rushing things like this never works.The best thing for everyone especially Ty is to take things slowly.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by drme;3325216;
    That's ok if you don't like Mel, but please don't run her in the ground. You are right, the Milwaukee people don't care about her (Molly)reputation, maybe Jason does. Who knows? I guess we will have to take the wait and see approach.
    I've been reading you posts with interest ... you seem to know something others don't ... would you like to share?

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3325324;
    I've been reading you posts with interest ... you seem to know something others don't ... would you like to share?
    Yeah, this poster seems to know a lot of stuff definitively. I thought we all were pretty much going based on speculation/rumor. Please, if you have reliable sources, fill us in.

FORT Newbie

If you go to Wikipedia now, you can see that Molly gets elimintaed today. Not sure how accurate it is though.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkstary27;3325765;
    If you go to Wikipedia now, you can see that Molly gets elimintaed today. Not sure how accurate it is though.
    Wikepedia is the worst place to go for information because anyone can put anything on Wikepedia and state it as fact.