Page 53 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Molly **Spoilers**

Re: Molly **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3325078;
    Which one?!
    Someone mentioned this in another thread but it's a possibility that they do one shoot and separate it into two parts....or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3325082;
    Someone mentioned this in another thread but it's a possibility that they do one shoot and separate it into two parts....or not.
    Oh, hadn't seen that. I very much doubt that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3325084;
    Oh, hadn't seen that. I very much doubt that scenario.
    that was my theory - why not?? They usually shoot for several hours - why wouldn't they just keep the good stuff for hour 2?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3325087;
    that was my theory - why not?? They usually shoot for several hours - why wouldn't they just keep the good stuff for hour 2?
    Because the insinuation RS is making is that something in real life happens after the FRC that would require another ATFR to tell - that is why. The first ATFR only covers the story through the FRC.

RS says it is the how, but I don't think it can be the how without involving the who as well, but he discounts that. I think that is because he is perhaps a male and the who may not be as important as the how someway or the other to him.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3325115;
    Because the insinuation RS is making is that something in real life happens after the FRC that would require another ATFR to tell - that is why. The first ATFR only covers the story through the FRC.

RS says it is the how, but I don't think it can be the how without involving the who as well, but he discounts that. I think that is because he is perhaps a male and the who may not be as important as the how someway or the other to him.

This is a portion of the Fleiss article:

"Bachelor" fans, get ready for more drama.

With the relationship series blazing in the ratings for ABC this season, the network has ordered a one-hour special to air the day after the finale.

The events in the show's regular three-hour conclusion are dramatic enough to warrant an additional hour, creator Mike Fleiss said.
    "It's going to be shocking," Fleiss said. "The end of this series is the best we've every had."

"Bachelor" normally airs a one-hour reunion special called "After the Final Rose." Last year, the reunion actually drew a bigger rating than the finale itself, an unusual occurrence in the reality universe.

On March 3, ABC will air the tentatively titled "After the Final Rose: Part 2," including additional interviews with bachelor Jason Mesnick, the woman he chose and the woman he didn't pick.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

FORT Fan

I have been seeing rumors involving Molly spilling some secrets during an upcoming episode. What is she supposedly going to reveal?

Quote Originally Posted by sluether28;3325131;
    I have been seeing rumors involving Molly spilling some secrets during an upcoming episode. What is she supposedly going to reveal?
    I didn't hear about that,but that doesn't mean anything.I think this could be intriguing if there is a secret that Molly has.Mel and Jill had already spilled secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3325130;
    This is a portion of the Fleiss article:

On March 3, ABC will air the tentatively titled "After the Final Rose: Part 2," including additional interviews with bachelor Jason Mesnick, the woman he chose and the woman he didn't pick.
    The question I have is why do both ladies need to be included in this part 2? And the wording is interesting to me...the women he chose and the woman he didn't pick? What about Fiancée? I think the wording is interesting and should give us pause to think...
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on. -- Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by FARAWAYFAN25;3325161;
    The question I have is why do both ladies need to be included in this part 2? And the wording is interesting to me...the women he chose and the woman he didn't pick? What about Fiancée? I think the wording is interesting and should give us pause to think...
    Just trying to shed light that hour 2 may just be a continuation of hour 1 from the night before - not necessarily a separate taped show.

that's just my theory of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3325159;
    I didn't hear about that,but that doesn't mean anything.I think this could be intriguing if there is a secret that Molly has.Mel and Jill had already spilled secrets.
    Maybe that now she knows her parents approve of Jason, that her walls are coming down and she is falling in love with Jason and ready for the next step of moving and such. Thus, she will no longer be "cold" as sooooo many Melissa fans have said about Molly.