Page 5 of 170 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Molly **Spoilers**

Re: Molly **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3279347;
    The Milwaukee Bucks game? (What's your source?)
    Yes, apparently the Milwaukee Bucks game at the Bradley Center-my source was I googled her name and that was one of the things that came up. Wish I would have gone to that game!

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree;3280093;
    Yes, apparently the Milwaukee Bucks game at the Bradley Center-my source was I googled her name and that was one of the things that came up. Wish I would have gone to that game!
    Oh (having done that as well) that's because of a news feed / caching issue, I think (her being on the show is discussed, then separate news of Bucks game). Ok, so, still no confirmed info on Molly returning home from NZ!

FORT Newbie

Molly did indeed just return to work as of today... 01/16/09. My husband works at Kohls corp in Menomenee Falls WI. He works in a neighboring office...and today the buzz was she was back at work for the first time since the filming has ended!!! Rumor has it at his workplace that she has been being considered for the next bacholerette. hmm..wonder where she has been this whole time though?? I guess she is really well liked there..Im a fan of hers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by soleel;3280564;
    Molly did indeed just return to work as of today... 01/16/09. My husband works at Kohls corp in Menomenee Falls WI. He works in a neighboring office...and today the buzz was she was back at work for the first time since the filming has ended!!! Rumor has it at his workplace that she has been being considered for the next bacholerette. hmm..wonder where she has been this whole time though?? I guess she is really well liked there..Im a fan of hers!!!
    Well...... uuummmmmm..... there goes the TPTB's claim of a new and unknown face of the b'ette then LOL

Sure makes one wonder where the heck she has been tho Amazing that an employer would hold a job from mid October to mid January so one could be on the bachelor - uuummmmmmm

ETA - my apologies SOLEEL - I didn't welcome you - !!!! Glad to hear from someone in the Molly know - thanx for your post
    Last edited by Capegal; 01-16-2009 at 05:24 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

WELCOME Soleel!

YAY! More than anyone I think, I've been hoping someone who knew Molly who pop onto the boards!

I just had a feeling she was a great girl.

I can't wait to watch the future episodes develop, and we shall thereafter see about her candidacy to be the next bachelorette!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3280575;
    WELCOME Soleel!

YAY! More than anyone I think, I've been hoping someone who knew Molly who pop onto the boards!

I just had a feeling she was a great girl.
    I have had the same thoughts. It is nice to see that I am not alone with this feeling. IMO, she didn't go all the way to the finals on this show without being someone very special.

FORT Fan

Thanks for sharing these tidbits!

Can someone clarify where Molly is living?

She was born in Ada?
    I think her parents live in Grand Rapids? does she?
    This is the second time I have heard she lives in WI - once in Menomenie and once in Milwaukee
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

, Thanks for sharing your info!

Thanks for the insight! She certainly intrigues me. It's good to finally here something from someone cause she's a bit of a mystery as of now.