Page 3 of 170 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Molly **Spoilers**

Re: Molly **Spoilers**

Thanks to kendra_k for her help. She is the one that found the location

View Property - Malibu Locations - Representing Homes For Film, TV & Print
    Here is the link to the bachelor pad property. They added a swing set for Ty which we saw on Monday.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

I am glad this thread was bumped up. Molly at F2 reminds me of my poor Chelsea,....a great woman who gets to F2 but was basically ignored and forgotten on the boards. I hope Molly doesn't get her heart broken too much, and I hope we can get some discussion of her on here. And I wish that some friends of hers and also Jillian's would come on here and give us some information on them, like friends are about Melissa on another board. I just feel like I know so little about Molly. I did notice she did a PI the other night and was wearing a shiny green dress or top...wonder where and when that PI was done? She's very pretty. Thanks
    Karey

FORT Fanatic

Just saw the clip of Molly and Jason in the pool after the boutique date. I think they look cute together and Jason seemed to enjoy his kiss with her because afterwards he pinched her chin, gave her a big hug and another kiss on her cheek. I can see why Jason is attracted to her ... she seems very perky and has a great smile. I'd like to know more about her and also hope some of her friends will give us some information.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3272067;
    Kasha, do you think this is a SQT or individual date or what? I think it's her in the previews talking about spending a lot of time with Jason and spending the night AND coming back in his tee shirt (is that right or did I imagine that?)
    What I recall is that the voice-over said "I got to spend a lot of time with him and came back wearing his clothes".

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3263877;
    Here's a good article about Molly as well as other past Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants from the Grand Rapids area. She is described as "bubbly, outgoing, the life of the party" It also says she works for Kohls and is based in Milwaukee.

Grand Rapids native looks for love on 'Bachelor' - MLive.com
    I live in Milwaukee. I also have a couple of ex co-workers that went to work for Kohl's. My best friend's husband used to be a buyer for Kohl's. You'd think I could dig up something on Molly.

I came across some postings about her on another board. Let's just say the poster was outraged and the things she posted about her weren't nice at all. I'm not sure if they were from someone with an ax to grind or truthful insider info.

She strikes me as a super competitive girl. It'll be interesting to see her interactions with Jason and why they hit it off.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3272082;
    Gosh, I hadn't even thought about the how's or why's that Molly's there. I just knew that was where she was!
    In one pre-show interview, Jason said he liked confidence in a woman. One who could hold her own in a conversation etc. Molly said at the M&G that she is confident and other girls are hreatened by it.

No surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3261725;
    Also looks like evening as the fireplace is lit..and I agree that the top is more likely a dress
    I agree. I think it's from when one of the ladies leaves unexpectedly or something like that. She looks very surprised in that sc.

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3272176;
    Just saw the clip of Molly and Jason in the pool after the boutique date. I think they look cute together and Jason seemed to enjoy his kiss with her because afterwards he pinched her chin, gave her a big hug and another kiss on her cheek. I can see why Jason is attracted to her ... she seems very perky and has a great smile. I'd like to know more about her and also hope some of her friends will give us some information.
    I agree. I thought they had great chemistry on the season preview and even the little time they spent together on the first episode was nice. I'm certainly intrigued by her. I came online to find more information and came across this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3272470;
    I agree. I thought they had great chemistry on the season preview and even the little time they spent together on the first episode was nice. I'm certainly intrigued by her. I came online to find more information and came across this place.
    In every interview, most recently the Bonnie Hunt show, he stresses how much he cared for the final girls, as in really loved them both romantically. So that's both nice for Molly (if she is indeed the F2), but also harsh. I hate this aspect of the show, while acknowledging its dramatic necessity. Many probably tune in as much for the train wreck -- think of Bevin's shocked and pained silence -- as for the pseudo LOVE story. Or at least that is what the producers think.