Page 2 of 170 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Molly **Spoilers**

Re: Molly **Spoilers**

Maybe the top picture is when Chris tells them what their date is going to be. It looks like she is wearing a tank top.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3261625;
    Maybe the top picture is when Chris tells them what their date is going to be. It looks like she is wearing a tank top.
    The straps are more formal than a normal tank top.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3261641;
    The straps are more formal than a normal tank top.
    Also looks like evening as the fireplace is lit..and I agree that the top is more likely a dress

Here's a good article about Molly as well as other past Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants from the Grand Rapids area. She is described as "bubbly, outgoing, the life of the party" It also says she works for Kohls and is based in Milwaukee.

Grand Rapids native looks for love on 'Bachelor' - MLive.com

Molly is our F2. Let's BUMP her a bit. She needs a FORT profile and discussion more suited to her stature. Here's to you Molly. Jason told AM Northwest today that you completely had his heart, and he had to use his head (presumably his brain, hahaha) to choose Melissa over you. So there's a nice compliment.

We need to know more about Molly.

Did she grow up in Ada? Is her family still in the area? Would she do it again? What department store does she buy for?

Thanks for bringing this forward jlccaz! Me thinks Molly is a pretty special woman - I don't see Jason being interested in someone who isn't. I look forward to seeing her on the show.

These Molly caps are unaccounted for. Any ideas?

Hometown?

SQT or individual date where she goes back to Jason's Bach Pad in LA and "spends the night?"

Seattle waterfront individual date?

FORT Newbie

Hey Ladies! I'm new here but I have a quick question for you guys who seem to know sooo much. I'm kind of into Astrology, does anyone know when Molly's birthday is? Or at the very minimum was sign she is? Thanks!

Bachelor Pad, CF

Molly rocks!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3272061;
    Bachelor Pad, CF

Molly rocks!
    Kasha, do you think this is a SQT or individual date or what? I think it's her in the previews talking about spending a lot of time with Jason and spending the night AND coming back in his tee shirt (is that right or did I imagine that?)

Actually a little personal story, I met up with my sister today who has a new baby, no time to be on the internet, but she and her husband dvr'ed the show Monday and watched together. Girl she mentioned she first liked? Molly! No mention of Melissa, and I didn't bring her up...I love hearing what the untainted mind thinks

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3272061;
    Bachelor Pad, CF

Molly rocks!

The picture of Molly's back in the hot tub would have been a great comparison for us when we were trying to tie down the Lady in Purple. Seeing her back, waist and arms really makes it clear, doesn't it?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?