Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160161162163164165166167168169170
Results 1,691 to 1,699 of 1699

Thread: Molly **Spoilers**

Re: Molly **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3363364;
    I just want to add that thinking about it better, I remember Molly could barely speak when Jason told her that he broke up with Melissa and he was asking for another shot with her. For a whole 5 minute she just chuckled looked at CH, down & all around. Its like she wasn't sure this was happening to her and although happy, she didn't really know how to react.

I don't see how she could have known that was coming...
    CH even had to go to commercial break at one point, because the silence was so awkward. She was definitely at a loss for words. All the news outlets/blogs that I have read today have basically said that Molly seemed as if she thought she was being punk'd (in the cruelest of ways!) and I agree.

Here's how I would answer your questions:

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3363358;
    If you signed up for this show and this was done to you: how would you feel?
    Would you be ok with your fiance breaking up with you on TV?
    Would you be ok with your ex-finace making out with his "new love" that he dumped you for 10 minutes later?
    Would you take the engagement seriously or as a joke?
    1. I would feel humiliated, like an idiot. I might have attacked Jason, yes, very possibly.

2. I wouldn't be ok with it all, but would have understand if that was part of the shows stipulations. I did agree to be part of it and I will have to come to terms with it all at one point, no matter how much it hurts.

3. NOT AT ALL! JASON - YOU SLEEZEBALL!

4. Melissa's engagement?

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3363382;
    CH even had to go to commercial break at one point, because the silence was so awkward. She was definitely at a loss for words. All the news outlets/blogs that I have read today have basically said that Molly seemed as if she thought she was being punk'd (in the cruelest of ways!) and I agree.
    yeah, she kept looking at CH like "Am i being punked? Is this real?...and would I look bad if I showed how excited I am right now?"lol

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3363383;
    Here's how I would answer your questions:

1. I would feel humiliated, like an idiot. I might have attacked Jason, yes, very possibly.

2. I wouldn't be ok with it all, but would have understand if that was part of the shows stipulations. I did agree to be part of it and I will have to come to terms with it all at one point, no matter how much it hurts.

3. NOT AT ALL! JASON - YOU SLEEZEBALL!

4. Melissa's engagement?
    4...yes, if you were proposed to at the FRC would you take it seriously or would you think it was fake.

Thank you for answering. I would not have held it together like Melissa did...I would have gone all Jerry Springer on that jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3363084;
    The face sucking is what makes me positive these two were face sucking before the AFTR. That was a very sticky situation they just discussed and all Molly said was that they would talk about it. I don't know how talking about it makes Jason think she would want to make out with him unless they have been doing it all along and he knew she would be comfortable with it because they in reality had already talked about their relationship beforehand.
    He didn't need to have seen her beforehand to know that she would welcolme his kiss. Only a couple minutes before the kiss Molly told him that her feelings for him had not changed one little bit from the day she left NZ. That was the green light to allow the kiss.
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3353122;
    I feel we have been duped this season by not seeing anything of what Molly is really like; I think the edit has deliberately hidden her most of the season.
    I like her and wish her the best.
    I think they showed her and without the Melissa tinted glasses it was easy to see. They showed her as confident, stable, mature, funny, not into pettiness, not stupid or silly, discerning. friendly, gawky, drop dead gorgeous who is not preoccupied with her appearance. With a carear and carear path and knew where she was headed.

On the other hand Mel needed too much reassurance, It would have been difficult for Jason to take care of her and Ty, both competing for his attention. It is one thing being nice to be chosen, but for everyday life, you do not need a high maintenance person who wil drain you of your emotions and time. Ty comes first.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3363387;
    yeah, she kept looking at CH like "Am i being punked? Is this real?...and would I look bad if I showed how excited I am right now?"lol
    LOL at that last part! I would've been the same way...can I be happy now? Is that bad?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lovelane;3353200;
    Other than this thread of FORT I simply have not read anything pro Molly. Other mssg boards just slam her - however a lot of people (especially on RS site) said their opinion of Megan changed after the interview. So why don't they give others the benefit of the doubt?
    Flip floppers and fickle minds, wait some months and see how everyone changes to follow the trends. sad.. Don't worry it will change. When everyone turns on Jillian. You remember everyone bashing Megan a month ago. Her thread was even semi closed. Quite funny, I was one of the few who used to defend her. Now she is so adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3363412;
    I think they showed her and without the Melissa tinted glasses it was easy to see. They showed her as confident, stable, mature, funny, not into pettiness, not stupid or silly, discerning. friendly, gawky, drop dead gorgeous who is not preoccupied with her appearance. With a carear and carear path and knew where she was headed.

On the other hand Mel needed too much reassurance, It would have been difficult for Jason to take care of her and Ty, both competing for his attention. It is one thing being nice to be chosen, but for everyday life, you do not need a high maintenance person who wil drain you of your emotions and time. Ty comes first.
    Since none of us know these women personally nor were we there, we can only speculate. However, I will trust the opinions of the women who were there, none of whom seemed to think that Mel was too draining and high maintenance to want to have a fantastic friendship with. Molly, on the other hand, I am waiting to see who lines up to remain in contact with her.

Still waiting.